App Cloners need to be removed

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: App Cloners need to be removed

Consistent Contributor CTRC(SW) UMBRA's Avatar
    Post Count

Exclamation App Cloners need to be removed

GREE will you look into DEVICE IDs and see multiple accounts with the same ID and see if there is a way to remove inactive accounts? We are seeing streak teams with multiple level 1 accounts to increase team size to about 40+ players. Only four to five players have 40-50 mil stats each. This tactic was used in KA and CC to circumvent the new matching system.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CTRC(SW) UMBRA View Post
    GREE will you look same? DEVICE IDs and see multiple accounts with the same ID and see if there is a way to remove inactive accounts? We are seeing streak teams with multiple level 1 accounts to increase team size to about 40+ players. Only four to five players have 40-50 mil stats each. This tactic was used in KA and CC to circumvent the new matching system.

Lol. How sure are you their IDs are all the same? I'll stop at that buddy and let you think it through on your own.

Have a good weekend to you and your team mates.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Gree should remove all blue stacks accounts.. or at least get rid of the genymotion accounts that teams are running 40-50 accounts on.
    Justice League (Beyond The Dead)

Finished first place in every war. Recruiting active players for our 4 teams. https://groupme.com/join_group/6757157/wRRGFR

I am the Commentator of Comments

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mreilly View Post
    Gree should remove all blue stacks accounts.. or at least get rid of the genymotion accounts that teams are running 40-50 accounts on.
    Yes, removing Blue Stack accounts (or banning them) is a great idea.
    But, if that decision was ever made, you'll hear HOWLING, SCREAMING, WHINING unlike any you have ever heard from way up above, and WD outcomes would be changed drastically.

What do I know? Nothing, I know nothing. I see nothing. I hear nothing.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I C STUFF View Post
    But, if that decision was ever made, you'll hear HOWLING, SCREAMING, WHINING unlike any you have ever heard from way up above, and WD outcomes would be changed drastically.

You can do the same exploit using any device so what difference does it really make. If you are trying to play MW on Bluestacks saying it sucks is a very polite way of putting it.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    You can do the same exploit using any device so what difference does it really make. If you are trying to play MW on Bluestacks saying it sucks is a very polite way of putting it.
    Brother, I can't say too much stuff on here. I mean no harm. I ain't accusing nobody of doing nothing wrong.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I C STUFF View Post

Someone please explain how running a second account on Bluestacks on a computer is any different than running a second account on a tablet, or spouses phone, or kids phone, etc.

GREE Engineering
    Post Count
    We have no position on Bluestacks. We don't provide support for it, but it works for some people.

Regarding streak teams with tons of level 1 accounts - that's creative, but I think they'll find it less effective than they were hoping.

We don't have anything against streak teams in principle. The idea of splinter guilds was an interesting strategy, and if you still want to create a small and focused guild with some friends, go for it. What we don't want are the scenarios where you'd have a 40 man guild facing one crazy powerful guy - that's just boring and a poor experience, and those should be significantly less common now.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    Someone please explain how running a second account on Bluestacks on a computer is any different than running a second account on a tablet, or spouses phone, or kids phone, etc.
    Lmao. We shouldn't tell them the truth. Just keep it between ourselves. Let them have some fun with it first...don't burst their bubble.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    We have no position on Bluestacks. We don't provide support for it, but it works for some people.

Regarding streak teams with tons of level 1 accounts - that's creative, but I think they'll find it less effective than they were hoping.

We don't have anything against streak teams in principle. The idea of splinter guilds was an interesting strategy, and if you still want to create a small and focused guild with some friends, go for it. What we don't want are the scenarios where you'd have a 40 man guild facing one crazy powerful guy - that's just boring and a poor experience, and those should be significantly less common now.

I'm glad to hear that Jerle. It's fair play. Who says strategy is dead in MW?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Pretty much a non issue if you ask me. Who cares?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post

Most streak teams don't care/mind facing each other. But at least do something about the matching times. Waiting 15-20 minutes to even get matched is making it impossible to even fight enough battles to win 56. Even with a perfect score and declaring right away.

*edit. And having a 40 member faction hitting 1 persons cc, still seems more fair to me then having an 8 person faction, hitting a 18 man faction with 3x higher stats. Or facing a one man team that can't even touch either of us. But seriously. Fix the matching times.
    Last edited by Kimm; 03-02-2014 at 04:49 AM.
    We all have addictions.. I just have 298 of them..

Lurker
    Post Count

+1

Quote Originally Posted by Kimm View Post
    Most streak teams don't care/mind facing each other. But at least do something about the matching times. Waiting 15-20 minutes to even get matched is making it impossible to even fight enough battles to win 56. Even with a perfect score and declaring right away.

*edit. And having a 40 member faction hitting 1 persons cc, still seems more fair to me then having an 8 person faction, hitting a 18 man faction with 3x higher stats. Or facing a one man team that can't even touch either of us. But seriously. Fix the matching times.
    Completely Agree

Post Count
    Currently facing a bluestacks faction. They are called KIASU SINAPOREANS. They have 40 members. Only 7 of them have over 2 allies and the 33 with 1 or 2 allies all are named KIASU. The DL, Kiasu Kia, 51 mil defence. Others were Lallal at 30 mil and a 2nd lallal at 2 mil lvl 30. 40 mins into battle and they have only scored 20k. We just aborted the attack to regen. It was just a huge waste of our time and was just boring. We loaded up on gold too. The good thing is if we hit many more of these guys we will not have to buy gold for the next event.
    Greg
    The World's Elite Forces

265 668 151

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree can't' ban an app from their game. thats retarded. but if you don't like the numerous amounts of low level accounts because it screws your team up, next war do the same tactic. Pay it forward.