Old school warriors - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • SUPER UNITED PIRATES

29 20.14%
  • OLD SCHOOL WARRIORS

115 79.86%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Old school warriors

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Last 4 wds when we faced cag all they could do is sit and watch when they faced us but now all the sudden they are rock stars stats high enough to hit 90% of the people in the game?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Looks to me like they are sleeping as they haven't scored anything in the last couple hours and are now in third.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 09231982 View Post
    Last 4 wds when we faced cag all they could do is sit and watch when they faced us but now all the sudden they are rock stars stats high enough to hit 90% of the people in the game?
    Who r the they? How do u know they are rock stars now?
    When a team with only 15 players who can beat your team targets they may give up n stand down. That doesn't means they don't have ppl who cannot get points off. It may just not be worthwhile to try n spend gold N end up losing the game.
    How many PUN old school n OSW guys get decent targets with ur faction? Almost all. Add on to those n it's enough to beat u hands down.

KYS normally standdpwn when meeting u previously in other wds I pressume but they managed to beat you with much more targets in ur faction now. If u can't build ur faction stronger n have bigger targets, people come n try to win.
    Simple enough. Your faction name is not enough to make everyone stand down if u have big targets.

Good luck to u. Yesterday success doesn't equate future success. It falls apart quickly when managed badly by a wrong leader or officers with poor morales n ethics n lie through the nose.

Banned
    Post Count
    you are talking about the same team I am aren't you? The team that didn't have over 60 mil last war? The team that tried to send members to me that got turned down because o thier stats being too low to join but when they went to osw magicly had 40 mil more attack?
    Right, it was magic! Ripper has a magic wand, you should ask him for a hook up! See how stupid that sounds, just as stupid as your comment! Just give that team props for what they did and quit being a tool!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    image - copie.jpg
    Yeah bump

Old school win !

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speakingthetruth View Post
    Right, it was magic! Ripper has a magic wand, you should ask him for a hook up! See how stupid that sounds, just as stupid as your comment! Just give that team props for what they did and quit being a tool!
    Not sure they have done anything, they set out to unseed Sup1 and like all who have tried before they have failed or look to have failed anyway

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by "Spock" View Post
    Not sure they have done anything, they set out to unseed Sup1 and like all who have tried before they have failed or look to have failed anyway
    Sorry, I was referring to the battle only, not the war. Still plenty of time left, I'm pulling for them!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Rebel Alliance is 100% behind old school warriors,
    we salute you, go take it...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speakingthetruth View Post
    And who are you and what's your faction name? In looking back at wd rankings, CAG was top ten for several wars in a row, did not appear to come out of no where! Ur a fool bro, fool
    Ahh, GSF!!! Nooooo wonder. SUPs little pawns. Don't be all butt hurt cuz OSW waxed u guys twice very very badly! If I remember correctly you pawns came in talking bout the 5 mil u put on TKO in Mexico, care to tell the forum what they did to u guys in Finland? I will, 7 mil, TWICE! Now what pawn

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    First off only 7 mil once on us but beat us both times yes I am from gsf but no I don't rember braking on the forum about our wins. And if it takes hackers to get you retribution that's fine

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I thought it said who do you think would win... lol I want OSW to win but that's only a dream...
    KELLHOUNDS top 50 faction
    recruitment thread:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...44#post1267044

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Looks like they gave up after their victory. I suppose the win was good enough... That's too bad, it gets old seeing the same two teams place one and two every WD. They probably ran out of gold, lol.

Banned
    Post Count
    First off only 7 mil once on us but beat us both times yes I am from gsf but no I don't rember braking on the forum about our wins. And if it takes hackers to get you retribution that's fine
    Boo hoo animal, report them then! Quit crying on the forum! What's the excuse for getting beat by KYS, they hack you too? You sup cry babies! If u don't win it's because of a hacker, tired story!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Like I said earlier, most expensive 3rd place in this games history. TKO, OSW, what ever incarnation they wanna go by are all show no go. Congrats, you strategized well and beat SUP-1 at 3am when 2/3 of their team was sleeping. That's the only strategy that any team can employ and beat them, well done. But if your end game was to beat them once and let business as usual play out, well done there as well.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG DH View Post
    Like I said earlier, most expensive 3rd place in this games history. TKO, OSW, what ever incarnation they wanna go by are all show no go. Congrats, you strategized well and beat SUP-1 at 3am when 2/3 of their team was sleeping. That's the only strategy that any team can employ and beat them, well done. But if your end game was to beat them once and let business as usual play out, well done there as well.
    Oh boy, yet another excuse! Tears are flowing