Old school warriors

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • SUPER UNITED PIRATES

29 20.14%
  • OLD SCHOOL WARRIORS

115 79.86%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Old school warriors

Post Count

Old school warriors

Who's rooting for them to beat SUP
    Known King - LvL167/28.3m/32.3m
    Known King - LvL59/5.9m/7.3m

MW ID :829-176-950

Post Count
    Let me guess, Joe aka the Ripper sent u. You must be really bored. When u have a team that consists with known hackers like CAG members and u try to deflect that by saying SUP is a hack, it only shows how low you can go. I will be glad is SUP1 or SUP 2 can put u wannabies in your place.

Dont worry I have no affiliation to any of the top faction because I enjoy being a free player but a person who is fed up with politics brought into the game by Ripper and his cronies.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelewu View Post
    Let me guess, Joe aka the Ripper sent u. You must be really bored. When u have a team that consists with known hackers like CAG members and u try to deflect that by saying SUP is a hack, it only shows how low you can go. I will be glad is SUP1 or SUP 2 can put u wannabies in your place.

Dont worry I have no affiliation to any of the top faction because I enjoy being a free player but a person who is fed up with politics brought into the game by Ripper and his cronies.
    Umm yeah I don't know who your talking about but this was a friendly post, please go cry to your mommy about your issues, ok thanks and have a nice day!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelewu View Post

Another drinking to much secret sup sauce! Your rant is so misinformed it's comical but I'm not in a laughing mood. As far as the poll goes, the forum is clearly "speakingthetruth"!

Post Count
    Who is Old School Warriors?
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    **** sup I'll give 3 vaults to see them not in number 1 fact😤😤

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    Who is Old School Warriors?
    OSW is a team comprising of original PUN players, TKO, and CAG players. They couldn't win first separate so they'll try together. This will assuredly be the most expensive 3rd place in this games history. All for a +1 energy boost that will save them exactly 140 gold over a 5day energy LTQ.
    Last edited by BIG DH; 03-01-2014 at 03:14 PM.

Consistent Contributor fofito30's Avatar
    Post Count
    Since Brazil there has been a polarizing trend on Modern War: either be PUN/SUP or be FERR/TKO/OSW or whatever new monicker this last group chooses to call themselves. Allegations of hacking, toppling of leaders, etc. abound; yet, so far, Gree has never faced the issue head on and act openly in an investigation, so most of this allegations are just hearsay at best.
    I can openly say that have met good players from both sides and must point out, under confidentiality of names and alliance to the faction they belong, certain players have questionable reputations about their ability to beat or exploit the game glitches and even hacking.
    Not here to judge anyone in particular, you all know who you are, but any form of cheating is jot only disrespect to your peers but the upmost sign of immaturity and self disrespect for your own self.
    No real man or woman worthy of friendship or alliance would cheat or take advantage of a glitch.
    Finally, karma truly is a ***** and bites back even harder.

Post Count
    Thanks so much for such a succinct answer

One last question. Who's CAG?

Quote Originally Posted by BIG DH View Post
    OSW is a team comprising of original PUN players, TKO, and CAG players. They couldn't win first separate so they'll try together. This will assuredly be the most expensive 3rd place in this games history. All for a +1 energy boost that will save them exactly 140 gold over a 5day energy LTQ.
    Buy more gold

Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Banned
    Post Count
    Thanks so much for such a succinct answer

One last question. Who's CAG?
    You got nearly 700 post, you have clearly been around. What's your point already? I'm sure it's enlightening!

Post Count
    I don't have a hidden agenda, if that's what you're implying. If you'll notice my post history, I'm a cc player that has just recently picked up MW. I just wanted to know who CAG was.
    I do not mean any disrespect to any MW players with my questions, and if any have been offended, then I apologize for that.
    No worries, I guess I can just ask around on groupme or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Speakingthetruth View Post
    You got nearly 700 post, you have clearly been around. What's your point already? I'm sure it's enlightening!
    Buy more gold

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Fair a play to them, I'm sure SUP are enjoying the challenge. Would be nice to see a new top dog in town.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Gree has goten screen shots from several CAG members that have only leveld up 1 lvl in 2 weeks but completet the Axis event that now are in OSW and where during that event.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sup cant be beaten, they gain more boost then any other faction every month for 2 years. Its a shame this game is so lopsided

Post Count
    I don't have a hidden agenda, if that's what you're implying. If you'll notice my post history, I'm a cc player that has just recently picked up MW. I just wanted to know who CAG was.
    I do not mean any disrespect to any MW players with my questions, and if any have been offended, then I apologize for that.
    No worries, I guess I can just ask around on groupme or something.
    OLD SCHOOL WARRIORS
    ^
    CAG - Celestial Army Generals.
    PUN - Pirate United Nation.
    TKO - Templar Knights Order.