New match up problem - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New match up problem

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TRU Laldogg View Post
    I think the WD has been well improved, match ups are better, points scoring is better and wait times are less than 5 minutes, stop complaining and get on with it
    Yes... Bc matching times aren't bad for you... it MUST be the same for everyone else. That's how things work

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Its never going to be perfect due to the massive difference in teams between top 10 and top 100 and so on, these small teams with only 8 members all with massive stats should be matched with teams as strong as themselves so their finding it hard to get matched up due to how they have set up for the WD, that has nothing to do with the game, they are trying to play the game to their advantage and the new set-up makes sure they dont get matched with lower ranked teams so they can get the streaks easily. No matter what happens in the game there will always be players moaning about it in the forum

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    New match up system is awesome!

Consistent Contributor goldacre84's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDante! View Post
    Address the wait times please. In the most literal sense possible, every match up is taking us 10-15 minutes. We will lose close to 12 hours of this event simply waiting for matches.

We are a small faction of 8, the match ups that we receive are fair for the most part, but the time it takes to find a match is completely irrational. You are ruining our chances to streak, and it's completely out of our control.
    So you're a small faction of 8. Looking for streaks. And you're complaining about match up times?

Shame. Get a proper faction. A faction of 8 is poor. I think you should be made to wait for a
    Faction of 8 for a match up. That's how it should work. Coz I bet there aren't many factions that size

Lurker
    Post Count
    I think the WD has been well improved, match ups are better, points scoring is better and wait times are less than 5 minutes, stop complaining and get on with it.

I would like to say the points are better but I have not scored over 250 points all war

Banned
    Post Count
    streakers being matched with streakers now, rather fair and gives plenty of opportunities to chew each others' necks - njoy, no longer fun tapping lil' players? lmao

Lurker
    Post Count
    now it's all about the quality streaker teams

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    New match up system is bad for us. We are been paired with almost the same faction on day 1 an day 3. And to add on the problem, they are mostly streak team or high stats team which OP us a lot.
    We are constantly paired with high stats faction which doesn't make sense every 2 - 3 match.