New match up problem

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New match up problem

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

New match up problem

Ok so we got new match up system which is good, but ffs it`s taking 20 plus minutes which is cutting down on the amount of battles you can get in over the weekend, current wait time 13 mins,...yawn

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We have had a few longer than usual wait times to be matched up, but I would rather the matchup be fair than fast. Better overall in my opinion.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Gree, please help with this. These wait times are going to make achieving the goals extremely difficult or impossible. 12/12 takes 56 wars if you go 56-0. There is no room for error or losses if you have to wait 20 minutes between matches.

** There has been some improvement from that first day. Not sure why since Gree would not change during the war. Still have an occasional long wait of 20 minutes, but mostly 7 minutes or so.
    Last edited by Mark-1; 03-03-2014 at 07:59 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Relax, my good friends. You know how this works.Patience and restraint. We must remain calm and restrain ourselves. The authorities know what must be done and when they'll do it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by trueblue View Post
    Ok so we got new match up system which is good, but ffs it`s taking 20 plus minutes which is cutting down on the amount of battles you can get in over the weekend, current wait time 13 mins,...yawn
    You sure like attention. You always have a reason to complain. My guess is you have lots of time on ur hand.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So many complains about the matchups and when they make them better... now its the wait time. Im sure the reason we wait so long is because the its trying to get an even match up. It sux for teams trying to get to 50 wins and I can see them complaining but everyone else should chill. This "General chat section" has turned into one big "B*tch and moan room".

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Damn, my teams in rarified air then I guess. We just finished our 26th war only 30hrs in. Hope this gets better for you guys.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Match times a little longer but less than 5 min. But we are like top 5000.
    Matches seem more even. And we did not encounter one of those damned 1 or 2 men fun spoiling "teams" yet. Tks

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Still not totally sure it's better , were a mid level faction with an average attack of 14 mill yet we've faced 9 out of 10 top ten teams , that's ok but it gets demoralizing when your getting them one after another ,

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Some improvement

I'm not seeing the same wait time issues, we are being matched up every 5-7 min at the moment. What I found better is no more back to back match ups with the same team. I had that 4x last war. Also, we still have not faced the same team twice, which is another positive. So net net, I like what I am seeing. I like the new feature where the person you hit knows it is you. I've had several people hit me back for scouting them and pile a number of loss on me. All fair and good fun.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DFI View Post
    I'm not seeing the same wait time issues, we are being matched up every 5-7 min at the moment. What I found better is no more back to back match ups with the same team. I had that 4x last war. Also, we still have not faced the same team twice, which is another positive. So net net, I like what I am seeing. I like the new feature where the person you hit knows it is you. I've had several people hit me back for scouting them and pile a number of loss on me. All fair and good fun.
    Our team has faced some factions twice.....

GREE Engineering
    Post Count
    Facing factions multiple times in a war is still possible and we don't see it as a terrible thing - sometimes the matcher can't find anyone else appropriate, and revenge matches can even be pretty fun sometimes. One of the big changes recently was to make sure that any repeats have a reasonable amount of time between them though - we'd had some cases where people would fight the same faction 2 or even 3 times in a row and that's just a crappy experience.

Consistent Contributor KingDante!'s Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    Facing factions multiple times in a war is still possible and we don't see it as a terrible thing - sometimes the matcher can't find anyone else appropriate, and revenge matches can even be pretty fun sometimes. One of the big changes recently was to make sure that any repeats have a reasonable amount of time between them though - we'd had some cases where people would fight the same faction 2 or even 3 times in a row and that's just a crappy experience.
    Address the wait times please. In the most literal sense possible, every match up is taking us 10-15 minutes. We will lose close to 12 hours of this event simply waiting for matches.

We are a small faction of 8, the match ups that we receive are fair for the most part, but the time it takes to find a match is completely irrational. You are ruining our chances to streak, and it's completely out of our control.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelewu View Post
    You sure like attention. You always have a reason to complain. My guess is you have lots of time on ur hand.
    and you think i`m the only one who complains, if i pays my money and not getting the service that is expected, i believe a complaint is warranted.
    as a comparison
    would you buy a pair of jeans that had just one leg in them and not complain.
    also my guess is you too have lots of time on your hands to find the time to reply to my attention seeking complaint.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think the WD has been well improved, match ups are better, points scoring is better and wait times are less than 5 minutes, stop complaining and get on with it