Axis of evil - retaliation are recruiting in world 5!

Axis of Evil - Retaliation are seeking players who thrive on competition. We are currently ranked 40th and have moved up over 160 positions in only 3 weeks with a handful of members. Along with our two sister alliances, we continue to grow, and are well connected to both alliances for help and support.

We are looking for active players who will contribute to our growth and are focused on teamwork to further increase the success of the alliance.

Members will be required to download the free chat app - groupme - so that you are able to easily communicate with our members and our sister alliances. This app is completely free and available from your App Store. If you require help with setting this up, then please pm me or one of my colonels.

We are looking for active members only who continually play and continually contribute! 20 mil bp players who are active daily are much preferred to 300 mil bp players who log on once a week! A sense of humour, a competitive streak, and a willingness to be part of a team network are essential.

If you think you've got what's required to be part of this family then pm me. Due to our current standing we are now only accepting new members who have a minimum of 20 million BP. That said, if your are below this or you think you have something which can benefit this alliance, then please state your case to me via a pm.

Thank you for reading guys

AXIS OF EVIL - RETALIATION

we are not in 16th position, and going for the top! We are a great bunch of ****ers addicted to the game! much be very active!