Gree you're making steps in the right direction....

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gree you're making steps in the right direction....

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Gree you're making steps in the right direction....

More defense on prizes and energy regen prizes. This is a good start do not let it end here. Continue to listen to your players. Too many events are going at once and the gold required for ltqs is still ridiculous and the Xp gain is as we'll. I just wanted to say something positive. Just keeping taking these steps in the right direction.

To;dr
    Cliffs
    Gree starting to listening
    Keep listening gree.

Let the trolling begin!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    can i just add into this thankyou for adding in the syn part to pvp but we still need the leader board back
    full streaks 2 wars in a row recruiting now

back after a 1 month ban for hurting cj54s feelings

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    i dont think im trolling here, but i do think youre focusing on the smallest possible area involving these current events. I too appreciate a non- stat modifier, even tho i have no use right now for energy.

I dont think this series of events could have been any more confusing for players. and talk about butchering what was easily the most fan favorite event there was. gree gets no thanks there.

but yes, I'd love to see more of these kinds of modifiers.
    Pagoda no good.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    i dont think im trolling here, but i do think youre focusing on the smallest possible area involving these current events. I too appreciate a non- stat modifier, even tho i have no use right now for energy.

I dont think this series of events could have been any more confusing for players. and talk about butchering what was easily the most fan favorite event there was. gree gets no thanks there.

judging from the majority of your post, you're definitely not a troll. Your input is welcome and appreciated. I do agree lots need to be fixed and I too have no need for energy regen, but simply stating that the steps are heading in the right direction.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OmgMileyCyrus View Post
    judging from the majority of your post, you're definitely not a troll. Your input is welcome and appreciated. I do agree lots need to be fixed and I too have no need for energy regen, but simply stating that the steps are heading in the right direction.
    weve crossed paths in game recently.
    Pagoda no good.

Banned
    Post Count
    The right direction is reverting the rivals list to level based. This is most definitely not the right direction.

Post Count

having no use for a energy mod? that must mean that your a camper and afraid to play with the big boys. gree needs to put a stop to campers.

gree try this fix for campers. give higer xp to people for robberies and give xp for collection buildings on people under lvl 150 this will stop camping
    Last edited by reticlover; 03-01-2014 at 07:44 AM.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Making events with Final prizes that have mods impossible to complete without gold use is definitely a step in the right direction. I'm not saying make them 2 vaults to complete but they shouldn't be free. The epic boss used to be harder it took gold to get past lvl 40. Then gree made it easy and not only do we have campers to deal with but super minis on top of that. This adds some strategy back into the game having to decide where to spend your money and doing it wisely. It won't effect the top 20 cause they spend on everything but for the rest it makes it somewhat strategic again.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AADRO View Post
    Making events with Final prizes that have mods impossible to complete without gold use is definitely a step in the right direction. I'm not saying make them 2 vaults to complete but they shouldn't be free
    I agree wholeheartedly with what you say, you get a big +1..

Consistent Contributor ILikeTheAbuse's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AADRO View Post
    Making events with Final prizes that have mods impossible to complete without gold use is definitely a step in the right direction. I'm not saying make them 2 vaults to complete but they shouldn't be free. The epic boss used to be harder it took gold to get past lvl 40. Then gree made it easy and not only do we have campers to deal with but super minis on top of that. This adds some strategy back into the game having to decide where to spend your money and doing it wisely. It won't effect the top 20 cause they spend on everything but for the rest it makes it somewhat strategic again.
    First, what makes this game worth 3 PS3 games a month to you? (in gold cost... Skyrim, Splinter Cell, AC4, Last of us, Bioshock and GTA5 could all be purchased for the cost of completing a month of events here... It is silly that GREE holds themselves in such high regard, considering the quality of product they put out)

Also, being advertised as a free to play game, you would think that there would be SOME level of activity that would allow you to play an event from start to finish... Gold should be used to save time... to make it easy. A lot of people make Way more working than they would spend to save the amount of time required to beat an event. If you put 20hrs into playing an event, why shouldn't you be able to compete with someone who put 1hr and $119?

Yes, I understand that there are dev costs, server costs and the payroll of the Quality Assurance team to pay for. That is why you produce a good product and cater to your customers. That is when the money flows without your customers feeling ripped off.

I think we've long since crossed that line, though... at least until they release CC2. Hopefully they are able to transfer all of our accounts, otherwise a LOT of people are in for a rude awakening about what they've been paying for.
    Last edited by ILikeTheAbuse; 03-01-2014 at 11:58 AM.
    -just a sucker with no self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A fool and his syndicate are soon parted

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The more We suffer, the more it shows you really care, right? yeah!
    Last edited by GucciMane; 03-01-2014 at 12:22 PM.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeTheAbuse View Post

I think we've long since crossed that line, though... at least until they release CC2. Hopefully they are able to transfer all of our accounts, otherwise a LOT of people are in for a rude awakening about what they've been paying for.
    i too hear that crime city 2 is coming out later this year. Hope they do transfer over accounts.
    Pagoda no good.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    having no use for a energy mod? that must mean that your a camper and afraid to play with the big boys. gree needs to put a stop to campers.

gree try this fix for campers. give higer xp to people for robberies and give xp for collection buildings on people under lvl 150 this will stop camping
    what's a camper? I'm level 148. 15 mil iph. I do all events except for ltq's. The cost of them is too much. I'm also in a top ten team and I always put up more ip than the minimum. So does that make me a camper? Just because I don't do ltq's and as a result have no use for energy mods?

Plus, it seems to me that the only people that complain about campers are the dummies at higher level that cry about minis and blah blah blah. Get over it.
    Pagoda no good.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Heard it's called City of Rivals

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    i too hear that crime city 2 is coming out later this year. Hope they do transfer over accounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleR7 View Post
    Heard it's called City of Rivals

I guess that answers your question. No transfers.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.