Gree you're making steps in the right direction.... - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gree you're making steps in the right direction....

Consistent Contributor Joe bananas's Avatar
    Post Count
    No way would gree let you transfer to cc2. At best you'll get a weapon once you get to level 5.
    Aka Fat Tony
    Aka Rick Grimes
    IPH is all we have left 😕

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Crime city 2 is called crime city 2. Not any other game mentioned yet.
    Pagoda no good.

Post Count
    I was thinking the rival list should/could be like it is now for but for a PvP event only, then return it to normal, or so you can see 10% of your level in either direction, dontknow if that is possible, and yes defense modifiers are a good step

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciMane View Post
    The more We suffer, the more it shows you really care, right? yeah!
    i see what you did there.
    Pagoda no good.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AADRO View Post
    Making events with Final prizes that have mods impossible to complete without gold use is definitely a step in the right direction. I'm not saying make them 2 vaults to complete but they shouldn't be free.
    All this would accomplish is that it would drive many of the free players from the game. It's hard to feel superior when the pool of players shrink from the thousands to the hundreds (ok, that might be slight hyperbole).

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeTheAbuse View Post
    Also, being advertised as a free to play game, you would think that there would be SOME level of activity that would allow you to play an event from start to finish... Gold should be used to save time... to make it easy. A lot of people make Way more working than they would spend to save the amount of time required to beat an event. If you put 20hrs into playing an event, why shouldn't you be able to compete with someone who put 1hr and $119?
    Completely agree with this.

Yes, I understand that there are dev costs, server costs and the payroll of the Quality Assurance team to pay for. That is why you produce a good product and cater to your customers. That is when the money flows without your customers feeling ripped off.
    and this is why so many players get angry. There are existing events that the community has shared to the development team that they like, yet the reincarnations have removed the aspects we enjoy about it.

For example: they brought back pvp, but removed the leaderboard. They continue with raid boss, but made uzi droprate poor, and increased boss health to near impossible without massive amounts of gold

These are all things that were changed - so they basically "fixed" what wasn't broken. Meanwhile, there are a number of other problems that exist (and have perpetuated) without any resolution. Not to mention lag issues and server crashes. All this makes me wonder why i should spend money buying gold for an inferior product.