Alliances against bullying - World 5

Through recent events and through contact with other players it's becoming more apparent that this is a growing concern! Players constantly hitting below rank is detrimental to every world. World 5, just like all the worlds, will only survive if new blood is injected and is sustained within that world. The problem we have is that the immaturity of many players is forcing new players to quit before they've even had chance to grow. Our worlds will not grow, nor become more competitive, if the bullies continue to hit below rank!

This effects everyone in the game. New players will quit a world and start afresh in a world that has a more level playing field. More seasoned players will become bored and frustrated at the lack of competition and will also consider leaving. These players will more than likely leave the game all together as they will not wish to start over, knowing the work involved.

What I'm getting at, and hope to achieve, is stated in the title of this post! I want a united front, an organisation if you will, that can and will deal with players constantly hitting below rank!

Bullies have no place in any walk of life, but to allow it to continue in a game we play for fun, would be bordering on the ridiculous! I want to see a world where new players join and grow, not a world where after 2 weeks all you see are destroyed HB's and cap reports from players 10 levels higher.

What I propose is that we form an alliance to police the situation! The "United Nations" of WoN if you will. I would like to speak to the generals of the top, say, 20 alliances in world 5, discuss if this would be possible to establish and implement it within the game asap!

I myself am a general in the top 40 in world 5 and would be happy to help make this work! Communication through a chat app such as groupme or line would make this task a lot easier.

So....next step is yours to take. I would like to hear thoughts and suggestions on how and if this could work.

Ok your goals are bang on. But unless the big players in each world join up to enforce your idea, it will not work.
    as you need a very big stick to stop bullying.
    and you could find yourself hitting innocent players, as their is no system to verify the intel you get is not just from players trying to get revenge.
    Even with a system of punishing players found to be abusing your system it will be hard to make it work.

You need gree to change the attack system to block the attacks. That you class as bullying. Even the 5 level rule we have now at level 40 plus the gulf between players strengths can be very big. most players around 40 have completed all research. But the other battle variables and boosts, mean players of the same level can have massively different strengths.
    Mostly from gold use and commanders and event rewards. So a player level based system is always going to fall short, unless commander levels and boosts and commander upgrades are added in.
    Your goals are good but their is no easy fix.

Guys go join world 1. Its all peace and harmony there.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Guys go join world 1. Its all peace and harmony there.
    Lol I'm not asking for peace and harmony, its a war game after all, I'm just asking that the new players be given a chance to grow and not be attacked by players 10 lvls higher!

I am Alan in world 5. I'm a top tier player and is a colonel in downfall. Pm me for help if you need help.

This is not just a w5 problem, and not always just a problem of player levels; but sometimes a problem with certain alliances themselves. There are a lot of top tier alliances where every member has high level comms, yet they target lower tier alliance players who only have middle grade comms. Perhaps it makes them feel manly knowing they can wipe someone with poor lvl 50 comms using their lvl 90's. I don't know, but it takes the enjoyment out of the game for many and causes a lot of players to change worlds or quit entirely.
    This is one more reason for Gree to offer lower tiers awards that are the same for top tier in league events - give the little guy a fighting chance.

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    The attack system has been changed which is better for some but worse for others, I am in crewsaders and play as the jester, I am being forced out of the game by gree as they are constantly changing comms, I probably have one of every epic commander - constantly adding new comms does not allow me with my luck to get matches - I have even spent money and hard little luck, I am now in a tier which in events only allows me to hit players who primarily have multi 90's....

The strong have worked hard and spent to get there... They deserve the wins but the mid range players can't really compete - so how are the lower end going to have a chance.

I was a serious player but why play when I can't beat my targets, or work hard for days to rank in other events and never ever ever get matches... If the comms were not changed constantly then many players that put the time, effort or money in would be able to fight each other.

Good luck all
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Jester, we are all on the same boat. But it also has a lot to do with how hard you play. I play hard and therefore I have good comms. If you play hard, you will get lots of good commanders and can get better. It will all snowball. You can't make a snowball without snow.