Boss health

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Boss health

Consistent Contributor ILikeTheAbuse's Avatar
    Post Count

Boss health

I beat the last boss over 100 times. Apparently I'm not going to be able to beat this one more than 20-30 times. 5 cash hits on L9. I haven't changed tiers, unless L250 is a new tier unto itself.

That is, of course, if I can even get 30 bosses to trigger. It was fine for me at the beginning of the event. Now it's about a boss every 30-40 minutes of energy/stamina constant use.
    -just a sucker with no self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A fool and his syndicate are soon parted

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeTheAbuse View Post
    I beat the last boss over 100 times. Apparently I'm not going to be able to beat this one more than 20-30 times. 5 cash hits on L9. I haven't changed tiers, unless L250 is a new tier unto itself.

That is, of course, if I can even get 30 bosses to trigger. It was fine for me at the beginning of the event. Now it's about a boss every 30-40 minutes of energy/stamina constant use.
    It gets worse... Level 60 boss was 8 or 9 cash hits for me

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You do realise that they come in sets of 10 don't you?

So 1 is easy up to 10 is difficult, then 11 easy up to 20 difficult, and so on.

That being said, each series of 10 have increasing health.

Consistent Contributor ILikeTheAbuse's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaboo View Post
    You do realise that they come in sets of 10 don't you?

So 1 is easy up to 10 is difficult, then 11 easy up to 20 difficult, and so on.

That being said, each series of 10 have increasing health.
    Yes, I know... but if 10 takes 6 cash hits and 20 is going to be stronger, then I'm coming no where close to finishing. This used to be my second favorite event. :-(
    -just a sucker with no self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A fool and his syndicate are soon parted

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dribblin todger View Post
    It gets worse... Level 60 boss was 8 or 9 cash hits for me
    HOW IN THE HECK have you summoned 60 bosses, i literally have not stopped trying every 3 min since it went live i am on 33 now, this is TERRIBLE i am averaging 3/hr..... oh wait let me guess you are on iOS and i am android

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by evilbeef54 View Post
    HOW IN THE HECK have you summoned 60 bosses, i literally have not stopped trying every 3 min since it went live i am on 33 now, this is TERRIBLE i am averaging 3/hr..... oh wait let me guess you are on iOS and i am android
    Yes IOS but have also been hammering PvP, on PvP I can trigger a boss every 3 or 4 minutes providing I am attacking a different rival than the rival I attacked when last boss was triggered.