Match up system?! - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Match up system?!

Lurker
    Post Count
    I agree better match ups this war. We are still facing tough teams but we should be since we are a top 50. We haven't faced any streak teams yet which is nice.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    match ups are taking forever, players who were available to play when war declared no longer available once match up finally made,...worst war weekend ever.

Lurker
    Post Count
    It is taking us about 10 min to get matched.

Lurker
    Post Count

Exclamation New matching system

I am so disappointed with the new matching system. Gree continues to take a game that people enjoy and ruin it. This new matching system takes forever to match and then puts most factions up against other factions where you cant beat anyone but maybe an llp with no stats. I am done with this game, I have been playing and spending gold since the get go, no more.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew3wt View Post
    Matching times is our issue, matchups themselves have been pretty equal.

We have yet to be matched under 10 mins, we've lost an hour already do to matchup wait times.
    I think you have to accept slower match times because the game is trying to find you a fair match based on stats. If you want fast then be prepared for a lot more mismatches. Granted I think matching still leaves a lot to be desired however it's likely that by tomorrow or monday a lot of factions may quit and then things will really go downhill.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Banned
    Post Count
    Our 10 account streak team has now matched 4 factions in a row where our strongest couldn't beat their weakest. Our combined def as a team is about 15million and we are facing teams with people that have 60million def. No we aren't matching up against solo teams or similar in strength or guild size. We have stopped battling this weekend @ 12 wins (in a row) and 4 losses. Side note we also have gone undefeated in the previous 3 tournaments till now.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Same problem here. Add to that 15-20 minute matching time.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Matchup system seems to be working well, so far havent faced same faction twice. It happened about 6 times last war.

Lurker
    Post Count

Horrible...

Been playing well over 2 years now. This is the first time I am logging on here because it is so bad. I understand the effort to make the game more fair, which let's be honest... is a farce. But in changing the algorithm, you have destroyed the game for majority of the money spending streak teams. It is not an issue of more challenging. It is an issue of having only 1 pairing in 16 battles where all members could participate. A literal 65% of the battle pairings, even I with over 19million ATT stats have been able to ATT players. I am the second largest in our small group of 9 by less than 300k difference to the first. When 65% of your battles all of you team is ONLY able to hit the Command Center... this is not an algorithm that levels the playing field, but shuts us down to victories.

Consistent Contributor SHANESTER's Avatar
    Post Count
    the new system is averaging over 5 minutes just to pare us. Plus we got pared with a team that had more members and everyone was unbeatable. They had a far greater stat average.
    i dont think this was the answer to the streak teams. all they had to do was increase the points awarded from the command center.

Lurker
    Post Count

Constant complaining

Quote Originally Posted by Known King View Post
    My team is match up to a very strong team right now, only 3 of my members can hit a few of these guys....
    What happened to the so called tweeks in the match up system?!
    Lol so unfair this game. You guys complained nonstop about the gree matchup algorithm . Now you don't get to pick on the likes of me,you actually have to work to win! My Kudos To Gree!!!! A little lag is totally worth the much better match ups.

Everybody Alliance. Going for our first top 500 finish!! We'll get it

Consistent Contributor Maddog's Wife's Avatar
    Post Count
    Match times are terrible. Matchups are tough, but fair I believe. It is funny to see the 10+ number of level 1-5 players with 1 ally to skew the secret sauce formula. 😂

Post Count

My team vs GSF?!

This is what happened not to long ago....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Known King - LvL167/28.3m/32.3m
    Known King - LvL59/5.9m/7.3m

MW ID :829-176-950

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Known King View Post
    This is what happened not to long ago....
    You started a thread on this already and what you did not like the response do you post it here too?

Again why do you think it's not fair for a top 75 team to be matched with anyone in the top 100? Trying to limit going against the same team the odds are you will be matched with a top 10 team. You think this is so horrible but what do you want only teams you can beat? That would be fair right?

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000y2k View Post
    You started a thread on this already and what you did not like the response do you post it here too?

Again why do you think it's not fair for a top 75 team to be matched with anyone in the top 100? Trying to limit going against the same team the odds are you will be matched with a top 10 team. You think this is so horrible but what do you want only teams you can beat? That would be fair right?
    I dont think its fair for a around 75 ranked team to be playing top 10, however, it could be worse...