• Change it back!

222 87.06%
  • Undecided/indifferent

9 3.53%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Epic Boss

Consistent Contributor J4CK D4N13L N0 7's Avatar
    Post Count
    The idea is better. It's more fun with the cycle of 1-10.
    However the health seems to be an issue, 5 days to go so times not going to be an issue. On 59 with 8 cash. So there's no way gold won't be needed. Predicting first boss to go over 13 cash hits will be 70 or 79. As long as it's only the 9th/10th in the cycle that need a regen i won't complain. Although I did start this boss on l200 so not top tier, next one in top tier will not be done!

right down the street, the house on the left
    Post Count
    Change it, keep it the same, double it, take it away, doesn't matter. No matter the change, not everyone will be happy. I'm upset with the absence of the syndicate boss event. Thought it would be there as this event is scheduled to run through the 6th of March... Curious to see if there will be a surprise or not near the end...

Edit: Happy to see uzi's dropping as they are..

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Looks like not many are happy with this one..
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Consistent Contributor J4CK D4N13L N0 7's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Eugenie View Post
    Change it, keep it the same, double it, take it away, doesn't matter. No matter the change, not everyone will be happy. I'm upset with the absence of the syndicate boss event. Thought it would be there as this event is scheduled to run through the 6th of March... Curious to see if there will be a surprise or not near the end...

Edit: Happy to see uzi's dropping as they are..
    Was anyone unhappy with how it was before!?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J4CK D4N13L N0 7 View Post
    Was anyone unhappy with how it was before!?
    A poll could tell you. Based on the poll from this thread, 9 people disliked the previous format.
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Banned
    Post Count
    Basura....

Post Count
    While i appreciate gree trying to do something new, i don't like them tampering with one of their best events. If you want to create something new, create something new, but don't hack up a great event. Reasons i prefer the old epic boss:

1. syndicate involvement portion.

2. obvious triggering issues.

3. This was the only event that could be finished without gold. (you need 1 gree) the boss health has gone crazy. i finished the last epic boss event using 9 cash hits on the level 100 boss. i am in the same tier as i was then, and this level 80 boss took 22 cash hits.

All in all i didn't find this event to be fun. I hope it goes back to the old style for the next round.
    Last edited by Gunn; 03-02-2014 at 11:58 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunn View Post
    While i appreciate gree trying to do something new, i don't like them tampering with one of their best events. If you want to create something new, create something new, but don't hack up a great event. Reasons i prefer the old epic boss:

1. syndicate involvement portion.

2. obvious triggering issues.

3. This was the only event that could be finished without gold. (you need 1 gree) the boss health has gone crazy. i finished the last epic boss event using 9 cash hits on the level 100 boss. i am in the same tier as i was then, and this level 80 boss took 22 cash hits.

All in all i didn't find this event to be fun. I hope it goes back to the old style for the next round.
    I have to agree with everything here.

Banned
    Post Count
    Bump because we need more votes so they dont pull this sh*t again to the one event thats not fuct

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Raid bosses are next to impossible to complete considering scarce uzis and ridiculous high health of level 100.

LTQs need over 1 vault of gold to complete.

BUT.... Epic bosses used to be so easy to complete all you needed to do was be borderline active... almost everyone on my rivals list has the final prize of the last few epic bosses...

See anything wrong here??? Come on guys! While I dislike the facts that there is no syndicate goal this time and the bosses are a little too shy, I think whoever complains of the higher health of the bosses this time is a lazy-a$$ moron. What's the point of an event if everyone can finish with little effort???

I think it is only fair to have an event that needs a little bit of gold to complete and gain a slight advantage over free players. Epic boss has definitely moved into the right direction. I just hope Gree would change raid bosses and LTQs so that they are not such heavy on gold...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RuckusX View Post
    Bump because we need more votes so they dont pull this sh*t again to the one event thats not fuct
    Agreed, that's why I voted to keep it this way!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason_Bourne View Post
    Raid bosses are next to impossible to complete considering scarce uzis and ridiculous high health of level 100.

LTQs need over 1 vault of gold to complete.

BUT.... Epic bosses used to be so easy to complete all you needed to do was be borderline active... almost everyone on my rivals list has the final prize of the last few epic bosses...

See anything wrong here??? Come on guys! While I dislike the facts that there is no syndicate goal this time and the bosses are a little too shy, I think whoever complains of the higher health of the bosses this time is a lazy-a$$ moron. What's the point of an event if everyone can finish with little effort???

I think it is only fair to have an event that needs a little bit of gold to complete and gain a slight advantage over free players. Epic boss has definitely moved into the right direction. I just hope Gree would change raid bosses and LTQs so that they are not such heavy on gold...
    I'm not against a slight increase in boss health from the prior Epic Boss, and the format COULD be interesting... But the lack of the Boss spawning and no syndicate goal is waaay off base. I believe if they don't change it back, this event will be doomed like the rest.

It's not hard to understand that pushing all events to require large amounts of gold will surely kill this game. I don't even know if it's salvageable anymore. Even dropping the price of gold or offering more discounts is not going to make free players start buying. Free players go, the game goes.

Post Count
    Love the new format of 10 bosses with 10 levels each
    Hate the crazy delay for boss summoning, and missing Syn goals.

Next time, please space out the Syn PvP and Syn EB event. We love the Syn EB event.

Post Count
    I guess i'm going to have to run gree's company also. As if i have the time..

Fix the things that are broken. Concentrate all energy and resources on those parts of your product that your customers are complaining about..or lose customers. You should not be working on the future of your product before you get the current issues sorted. Rolling out some new changes to your paying customers without working out the bugs in beta first is ludicrous and arrogant. It makes me feel like you don't care about me or your product enough to even test it before you sell it to me. You also leave your employees out to dry by not informing them of said changes. So the result is A and F saying "there is no changes to the way they are summoned" when everyone but her knows that it is very different. This is a total communication breakdown. It's not her fault if you didn't tell her what's going on..Unreal. How can we have any confidence in what a mod says now?

Every bit of energy placed in changing the epic boss was wasted and misappropriated. You should have been working on fixing the real issues instead of tampering with the successful part of your product. Not so successful anymore.

It may be just me but if people are upset with my work then i can't sleep. I can't stop myself from trying to fix it. I don't care about weekends or holidays or how "normal humans" work..I care about a solution and eat, sleep, etc. takes a back seat. You will never make everyone happy and that frustrates me because i try to and i get upset when i lose 1 customer. I wish you cared about your product like i care for mine.

The quality of the total experience has become unacceptable. I'm sure i just wasted 5 minutes. Oh well..

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwater View Post
    Wow some people just don't like something different huh. They did something different once doesn't mean it'll be like this every time. Relax and play the game. Overreacting children.
    You obviously have not been here long.