• Undecided/indifferent

9 3.53%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Epic Boss

Lurker
    Post Count
    Another good event ruined by gree...

Post Count
    I don't care, but for crying out loud at least make the bosses spawn like they used to.

Post Count
    there is not game to play any more....boss don't come....17 pvp moves + 11 missions....no boss.....no fun

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    His epic boss sucks!

Post Count
    This is the best event to date. I finished it in the first five minutes.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Epic...... fail.

Banned
    Post Count

See a pattern?

First they switch up the rivals list without telling us; a move which has been universally accepted as a bad one. Then they compound their rediculous faux pas by, once again, changing something without getting player input. They could at least have waited a few months for feedback to come in from Modern War, but I guess that kind of foresight is beyond them.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. But we're far beyond two fools now.

Banned
    Post Count
    Not going over too well

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If the boss wasn't such a pain to summon it probably wouldn't be to bad.
    If it stays this way it's getting a big thumbs down.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    and remember it does say "Special Epic Boss" that does not necessarily mean that its going to be the norm from now on. but lets see

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The problem I see is that, they had this 40% gold sale before this got underway.. surely a lot of people bought into that. Now everyone's going to be finishing this thing (at least those that bought gold)...

That's going to skew the results & this style of Epic Boss will stick. The rarity of triggering the boss makes the event terrible enough as it is. The increased health for different bosses makes determining how much gold it may or may not require makes it that much worse..

Bottom line is- What was once a good event, is no more. There are no longer any events that are actually entertaining. Just one big chore.

Subliminal masochism at it's finest.
    Last edited by RealTeflonDon; 03-01-2014 at 12:23 PM.
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Post Count
    Welcome to the beginning of the end..players in my syn are talking about quitting..It's all over but the crying

officially ruined.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Gree changes could be the final nail in the coffin for me making this boss not show up as easy and making the health so hard that lvl 6 requires cash hits which is unreal was fine before. They are just looking for more money but a lot will not off ppl will not do it keep making it hard gree and you will go broke also increasing the rb hard enough before I've played the game for near 3 years and it's just been pushing me away every time they want more gold I think they get enough money spent on it. I've seen so many quit over theses increases and expect a lot more.

Post Count
    I dontknow yet, I have used every PvP hit and all energy and haven't summoned any bosses yet, as soon as one of the monkeys at gree tell me the magic way you have to summon a boss I'll let you know,

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwater View Post
    Wow some people just don't like something different huh. They did something different once doesn't mean it'll be like this every time. Relax and play the game. Overreacting children.
    yeah like the ltqs? still the same stupid format they ruined a good event and pushed more players to quit
    full streaks 2 wars in a row recruiting now

back after a 1 month ban for hurting cj54s feelings