Gree - what is the "special sauce" to trigger a boss? - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Gree - what is the "special sauce" to trigger a boss?

Consistent Contributor Luv4UR Mom's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Shh... View Post
    Good deal just remember its all in the hips...
    Your method has worked well for me too. The only thing I might add, is that to maximize the benefit, I found it works best if I am in my boxers, with my pants around my ankles, standing on my front porch, with Disney songs blaring in the background....... Could just be a coincidence, but it's worked 100% of the times, till my a**hole neighbors called the cops.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    A&F. You are my favorite mod. Some of your quips are funny. As for talking to people about the trigger rate. You should ask the developers who made the change. Discussing this with the janitors who don't speak English won't help us.

Post Count
    Que? Es muy beuno senora.

Post Count
    no esta aqui senor, esta agi!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    I'm asking around, but nothing has been changed with the rate of triggering.
    So if nothing has been changed they broke it? Wouldn't be the first time....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    I'm asking around, but nothing has been changed with the rate of triggering.
    Nothing might have changed for the iOS users.
    Has this asking around included Droid users? And summoning bosses at higher levels? That's where the problems seem to lie.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by K-tamin View Post
    Nothing might have changed for the iOS users.
    Has this asking around included Droid users? And summoning bosses at higher levels? That's where the problems seem to lie.
    this problem is on all platforms.

Lurker
    Post Count
    The epic boss was the last event other than war that my lil top 500 had that we could do as a team. This boss is the straw that broke the camels back. On top of that we cant do this event because we cant summon a boss. Please fix it!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Timala View Post
    So if nothing has been changed they broke it? Wouldn't be the first time....
    After reading through 10 pages on this, someone finally said it. This situation has become the norm for GREEdy. When are they going to accurately test these changes before rolling them out to the masses?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Bosses are still taking too long to trigger! Come on please fix !!! One must use crazy energy and stamina, for those still trying not to level up too fast it's become a Herculean task! Please look into ...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiokus View Post
    Bosses are still taking too long to trigger! Come on please fix !!! One must use crazy energy and stamina, for those still trying not to level up too fast it's become a Herculean task! Please look into ...
    If you don't want to level up then sit the EB quest out, no one is twisting your arm to do it

Lurker
    Post Count

time to quit

this game is getting more and more boring. it is time to quit. just like me, there are more games out there waiting for u to explore. good luck guys for paying them $$$ for crap service.

Rate is much better this morning. About 5 bosses in 30 minutes. I'm on level 44, just attacking and robbing rivals.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dribblin todger View Post
    If you don't want to level up then sit the EB quest out, no one is twisting your arm to do it
    FYI ...I know no one is forcing my arm. I just don't find it normal to have to go through a full clip of stamina to get a boss! I'm high level but don't want to lvl another 20 lvl for doing boss event perhaps ya get my point now. 😏 One could easily summon boss quicker before ...I guess ya never noticed.