Gree - what is the "special sauce" to trigger a boss? - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Gree - what is the "special sauce" to trigger a boss?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysae Kaeps ASU View Post

Just stop and they will soon correct it. But then the truth of it is that we can't stop no matter what, can we.

Soon correct it?? That did give me a laugh, thanks for brightening up my day with your jokes

Consistent Contributor J4CK D4N13L N0 7's Avatar
    Post Count
    It's slower than before. Fact.
    But closing the game re opening putting couple hits in, waiting 20-30seconds between each one. No boss. Close reopen and repeat.
    Doing it on two devices and both getting a boss about every 5-6 mins.

Consistent Contributor J4CK D4N13L N0 7's Avatar
    Post Count
    I would agree with A&F that they have not changed it.

I don't see too much benefit in. Asking the boss trigger difficult. They want ppl to trigger so you go deeper with the boss and as a result spend some gold.

I would have thought an easy trigger would potentially be more beneficial to them.
    I disagree, triggering th boss is harder therefore more energy and stamina used to trigger, running at the same time as pvp and ltq = more gold used to refill either/both.

I think it's been slowed up so people have less time to farm at the end of the boss event if you can at all this time!?
    Its 6 days long event so even at 3/hour your have 4 days spare triggering time!

Post Count
    Any news yet on how to trigger the boss A&F?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    just smash other players up.. pick a player and whack em till you cant hit them no more (20 times) and move onto the next, every player i hit is giving me a boss.. problem is the bosses are getting impossibly hard, last one for me level 70 took 14 x cash hits, im level 146 and 12m attack and 12m def

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    I'm asking around, but nothing has been changed with the rate of triggering.
    I have been trying to trigger for two hours.........

Post Count
    Been hitting and using all my energy for an hour with no boss. Not sure I'll summon 100 bosses in time let alone defeat 100 bosses

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This is ridiculous!!! The trigger rate is abysmal... Over 52 attacks, numerous robs, and 3000 in pve... 1 boss only.. Oh well we can't spend gold on the bosses if they can't be triggered! Gree is the loser here...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoof View Post
    Soon correct it?? That did give me a laugh, thanks for brightening up my day with your jokes
    No need to ridicule me when something I am not responsible for doesn't work for you in the game.

Read ALL of that statement you quoted for the reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre
    Godzilla Crosses the Pacific.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysae Kaeps ASU
    I'll take a picnic basket and a bottle of good red and join Robespierre and Agent Orange sitting high on Palatine Hill to watch Rome burn

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J4CK D4N13L N0 7 View Post
    I disagree, triggering th boss is harder therefore more energy and stamina used to trigger, running at the same time as pvp and ltq = more gold used to refill either/both.

I think it's been slowed up so people have less time to farm at the end of the boss event if you can at all this time!?
    Its 6 days long event so even at 3/hour your have 4 days spare triggering time!
    This is a good and well considered contrary view Stoof.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre
    Godzilla Crosses the Pacific.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysae Kaeps ASU
    I'll take a picnic basket and a bottle of good red and join Robespierre and Agent Orange sitting high on Palatine Hill to watch Rome burn

Consistent Contributor Mr.Shh...'s Avatar
    Post Count
    Okay so what uou do is blink your left eye three times then rub your finger all the way around your phone and say bring up a boss 3x and it helps if you do this with your shirt over your head and have a rabbits foot
    Quote Originally Posted by daddy99 View Post
    This is getting ridiculous. It's going to be hard enough to beat the bosses but it takes 30 minutes, all your energy and stamina just to trigger 1. Please tell us this is a mistake and will be corrected?
    Order now and you can have your very own shh...for the low price of not $49.99 not even $39.99 were not going to give it to you for $29.99!!! Call Now and its only $19.99 pay seperate shipping and handling.

Post Count
    Takes too long to trigger bosses and the health increase in drastically increased I used to love epic boss events hope they are only like this for this time only

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Shh... View Post
    Okay so what uou do is blink your left eye three times then rub your finger all the way around your phone and say bring up a boss 3x and it helps if you do this with your shirt over your head and have a rabbits foot
    Thank you.

I tried this method and I have to say it works every time.

Consistent Contributor Mr.Shh...'s Avatar
    Post Count
    Good deal just remember its all in the hips...
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Thank you.

I tried this method and I have to say it works every time.
    Order now and you can have your very own shh...for the low price of not $49.99 not even $39.99 were not going to give it to you for $29.99!!! Call Now and its only $19.99 pay seperate shipping and handling.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I would agree with A&F that they have not changed it.

I don't see too much benefit in. Asking the boss trigger difficult. They want ppl to trigger so you go deeper with the boss and as a result spend some gold.

I would have thought an easy trigger would potentially be more beneficial to them.

I think there is an issue with the trigger. A glitch for want of a better word.

Just stop and they will soon correct it. But then the truth of it is that we can't stop no matter what, can we.
    You're making too much sense of things. People don't want to hear the truth; rather they enjoy complaining about the trigger rates, rivals list, etc., & etc.

The power is in the hands of those complaining, yet they cannot right the ship.