Come join the most fun and powerful alliance in KIngdom Age!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Come join the most fun and powerful alliance in KIngdom Age!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Come join the most fun and powerful alliance in KIngdom Age!

We have 15 guilds all with different goal and expectations, one will surely suit your playing style.

You will meet a huge network of great and experienced players who love to work together and have fun!

We are RK/SB/RSK and many other affiliated guilds who strive to help each other and each guild grow and get better.

We want you if you are looking to be apart of something special and make great connections and meet like minded and wonderful and friendly people. Please be active and be excited to be apart of an elite team.

If you used to carrying your guild then move up to a guild where everyone pulls their weight and earn the prizes you deserve. We finish raid bosses, we get 50 wins and 56 streak prizes. We have 5 guilds in the top ten alone. Come see how it is possible for top teams to work together towards a common goal and get the best prizes.

Here's your chance to fall in love with this game again! Apply at RK1 or SB1 and we will find a spot for you. Also download the free chat app Kakao from the iTunes Store. Hope to hear from you soon!

Post Count
    My dear mackenzie, EMPTY YOUR MAILBOX !

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Lv 110 14.8m att/14m def
    What's ur requirement/rules?

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm interested. You talk about family and wonderful and friendly people. Frankly, I've heard some nasty things about RK and SB.
    Like booting people for no reason just before a guild quest or guild war ends, denying them of the rewards.
    I'm serious and my intention is NOT to insult or defame. Please address these issues.
    I'm a serious player that can do a minimum of 2 mountains a month. Sometimes 3.
    Level 174 50.1mil attack 37.6mil defense.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks for all the replies! I'm sorry my mailbox filled so quickly! I made room now. Opportunities to join are still available!

John, people will always say bad things about others when they are jealous. Just ignore the haters. Haters gonna hate.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Bump it up

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by John1968 View Post
    I'm interested. You talk about family and wonderful and friendly people. Frankly, I've heard some nasty things about RK and SB.
    Like booting people for no reason just before a guild quest or guild war ends, denying them of the rewards.
    I'm serious and my intention is NOT to insult or defame. Please address these issues.
    I'm a serious player that can do a minimum of 2 mountains a month. Sometimes 3.
    Level 174 50.1mil attack 37.6mil defense.
    I was in SB3 a few months back an got kicked before we finished the GLTQ where u received the holiday crashed all because I scored 4k CP short of min requirements an then I had to ask around and find another guild that I could join to help finish to get my units..

Post Count
    Everyone knows of should be aware if you apply to a Top 10 guild the time effort and requirements are on a different level. I have heard similar stories, but that's the price at being at the top.
    ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbAdiQYILSE The Crusaders www.thecrusaders.info Slade - Crusaders Officer

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    SB3 was my original guild and The requirements for top 25/50 sb3 is pretty low so if you were removed you must have scored really low. If you are very active you can pretty much qualify gem free. I don't understand when people complain when they are removed when they don't put in the effort.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Bumperonni
    Last edited by Euchred; 03-05-2014 at 01:57 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Recruiting fun friendly and active players. Meet lots of great players and get ready for huge stat increases.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mighty mackenzie View Post
    Recruiting fun friendly and active players. Meet lots of great players and get ready for huge stat increases.
    Please leave me a pm or get on kakao

Post Count
    Did u get my pm?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Please download the free chat app Kakao from the iTunes Store so we can communicate and discuss which SB guild is right for you. There are many options for you and we love to promote people from within. Best of all you will love to play this game with other dedicated and extremely active players like yourself. Certain of our guilds are gem optional as long as you are very active. You will see that having so many great people all together guarantees you will meet so some of the best players in the game. Come see how such a large group of people can come together to help and work together to make the game more enjoyable and fun! We can take in one person or groups of people depending on the circumstance. Come enjoy this game like never before. We have great leaders and passionate officers who will gladly help anyone become the best they can be in this game. This is your chance to make a ton of new friends and for those who spend gems give you the opportunity for you to spend your gems in the best possible way. Leave me a message here or even better, Please download the free chat app Kakao from the iTunes Store and search for samuraiblood so we can discuss which guild is best for you. If you have any questions or if you are still just thinking about possibly changing guilds this is your chance now! Come get the prizes you deserve and always know moving up is always a possibility if you are willing to prove yourself! Let's have fun together! Hope to hear from you soon!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thank you for all the replies! We had so many we had to add another guild! This is your chance to get more out of this game! hurry spots are filling fast!