Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Gree banning people for this?

deleted link
    Last edited by Jagerr94; 02-28-2014 at 02:50 AM.

No one in Rainbow Room/Rug is nor was hacking. I can assure you of that.

Only hades has had this problem , the rest of us are fine

Way to instantly accuse people of hacking...

Douche.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Wow.
    Android-side asks for better hacker prevention and iOS-side gets the hammer dropped on them.

If you're gonna ban accounts, it's only fair to allow appeal and show what kind of evidence you have to justify your banning.

I wanna see gemhackers removed as much as anyone but let's do it in a productive way. This is destructive.

^ a gree'd

I agree with sol , and as usual there's some1 instantly jumping to RR are all hackers , if u used your brain a little you'd realise RR along with the majority of consistent top 10 guilds are always the first to report hacks and glitches , we play and win fair so expect the rest to do the same

We just want answers rather than a automated message

remove the link OP.

PM to elita or wise one.

Quote Originally Posted by Hades. View Post
    No one in Rainbow Room/Rug is nor was hacking. I can assure you of that.
    Friends...try to prove to gree with all ur purchased receipts
    It probably will help..
    Guild: Death Knights
    IGN: DK JerryB
    Line ID: jerrytay

Feel free to drop me a message if u interest to be part of DK Empire

Or will it , ) this isn't finished.

Hi,

I wanted to chime in on this. A wave of bans has gone out for those that have been cheating/exploiting on iOS and Android. Our team has triple checked the data on our end to ensure that these bans were indeed legit.

One of the request that we've been seeing from the forums, community, and +11 movement is to better detect and prevent cheating and hacking. Well ladies and gentlemen we've listened.

Wait, you're listening us? What have you added?!! oh, something with gems...

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One View Post
    Hi,

I wanted to chime in on this. A wave of bans has gone out for those that have been cheating/exploiting on iOS and Android. Our team has triple checked the data on our end to ensure that these bans were indeed legit.

One of the request that we've been seeing from the forums, community, and +11 movement is to better detect and prevent cheating and hacking. Well ladies and gentlemen we've listened.
    Yes, you've done something about the only thing that would benefit you and your profits. Yay, people cant cheat for gems, now we can go buy more! Who cares that people are losing guild bonuses and GW energy as long as we can give GREE(D) money! Listen to the other requests that people actually care about or fix these stupid glitches and maybe we would give a crap about you "listening to us" you can ban me for posting this, but I am just voicing my thoughts. Well ladies and gentlemen FIX SOME OF THE OTHER STUPID CRAP PEOPLE ARE ASKING FOR!
    Armors
    - Moontide 99/99
    - Druidic 1/99
    - Druidic 99/99
    - Druidic+ 99/99
    - Sky Majesty+ 99/99
    - Arborsteel+ 99/99
    - Maelstrom 99/99
    - Maelstrom 62/99
    - Northerners 83/99
    - Northerners 1/99
    - Blazebourne 30/99

Guild: Conquering Knights
    Rank #21 in Fool's Fight

Takes time to code stuff. Do you really think after the 11+ things would change overnight? No. But the 11+ said do something about cheaters. Look at that they did. People just can't be happy at all. "Fix this fix that. Oh no you fixed it lets complain some more"
    Line ID: alilhazey
    IGN: Smoke Some Food
    Level: 371
    Maxed
    Arclite Shroud
    Druidic Platemail
    Maelstrom Irons(2)
    Tectonic Mantle(2)
    Northerners Battlegear
    Arborsteel Vanguard(2)
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Moontide Platemail
    Beastmaster Battlegear
    Blazeborn Vanguard
    Red Kal+

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeSomePeaches View Post
    Takes time to code stuff. Do you really think after the 11+ things would change overnight? No. But the 11+ said do something about cheaters. Look at that they did. People just can't be happy at all. "Fix this fix that. Oh no you fixed it lets complain some more"
    ZAck is the prefect example of that. Gree can't ever do anything right. Yet he still plays. Hypocrite. Just quit zack
    Ign: kingjuju
    Guild: Death Knights(DK)
    IGN: DK JuJu

Lv: 102
    Line ID: kingofjuju
    Knights:
    Apocalypse playemail+ (maxed)
    Triskelion war gear+ (maxed x2)
    Spectors shroud
    Silver chromatic mantle+
    Sol vanguard (maxed)
    Maelstrom irons(maxed)
    Aegis of the sky majesty (maxed)
    Beastmaster Battlegear(maxed)
    Armour of the komodo+ (maxed)
    Drudic platemail+ (maxed)
    Aquadic battlegear (maxed)
    Sandstorm platemail (maxed)

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeSomePeaches View Post
    Yes I understand coding takes time. But a company making as much as they are off their apps should have enough people working for them to do better then ban a bunch of "hackers" I'm not complaining they fixed it. Its good, but that is the easiest thing they could have done and its the one that benefits them the most. If they do something about the rest of the 11+ I'll shut up, but my guess is they wont...
    Armors
    - Moontide 99/99
    - Druidic 1/99
    - Druidic 99/99
    - Druidic+ 99/99
    - Sky Majesty+ 99/99
    - Arborsteel+ 99/99
    - Maelstrom 99/99
    - Maelstrom 62/99
    - Northerners 83/99
    - Northerners 1/99
    - Blazebourne 30/99

Guild: Conquering Knights
    Rank #21 in Fool's Fight

I demand changes as much as anyone and more than most. But you have to acknowledge that preventing fraud will help the entire community of players. The cost of competing for top spots (and the avilability of top spots) can only improve when you remove a large pool of people using gems obtained other than from spending real money or in-game.

It wouldn't surprise me if this change reduces the scores of a lot guilds while having no impact on GREE's income from the GW (or perhaps enhancing it as you suggest).

My hope is that the system Wise One used to identifiy the falsely obtained gems is running on autopilot so that we don't have a new wave of people doing the same thing popping up tomorrow with new accounts.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.