Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

They got banned for a reason. Gree will always be the villains even when they do the right thing. Someone who jumps on forums right after the bans, trying to tell people about hacks is obviously butt hurt about being banned. Why didn't u offer these hacks until now? What's your in game code if your not banned? Exaxtly.. That's common sense 101.
    Ign: kingjuju
    Guild: Death Knights(DK)
    IGN: DK JuJu

Lv: 102
    Line ID: kingofjuju
    Knights:
    Apocalypse playemail+ (maxed)
    Triskelion war gear+ (maxed x2)
    Spectors shroud
    Silver chromatic mantle+
    Sol vanguard (maxed)
    Maelstrom irons(maxed)
    Aegis of the sky majesty (maxed)
    Beastmaster Battlegear(maxed)
    Armour of the komodo+ (maxed)
    Drudic platemail+ (maxed)
    Aquadic battlegear (maxed)
    Sandstorm platemail (maxed)

"Here, let me give my in game code away when I'm talking about a hack."

You're a genius aren't you?

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    "Here, let me give my in game code away when I'm talking about a hack."

You're a genius aren't you?
    He's already banned. That was my point.
    Ign: kingjuju
    Guild: Death Knights(DK)
    IGN: DK JuJu

Lv: 102
    Line ID: kingofjuju
    Knights:
    Apocalypse playemail+ (maxed)
    Triskelion war gear+ (maxed x2)
    Spectors shroud
    Silver chromatic mantle+
    Sol vanguard (maxed)
    Maelstrom irons(maxed)
    Aegis of the sky majesty (maxed)
    Beastmaster Battlegear(maxed)
    Armour of the komodo+ (maxed)
    Drudic platemail+ (maxed)
    Aquadic battlegear (maxed)
    Sandstorm platemail (maxed)

Quote Originally Posted by King juju View Post
    He's already banned. That was my point.
    You don't know that dippy. That is everyone else's point.

Just because someone comes to the defense of someone else, or makes a comment, does not mean they're guilty. Some people just want to state opinions.

Putting his ID out there does nothing to "help" his situation. If he IS a hacker, its a no-win. At this point, it likely would get him banned if he isn't already.
    Last edited by busteroaf; 03-01-2014 at 07:58 PM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

why does it matter if you ban them if they can just lift it themselves? your system is a failure

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One View Post
    Hi,

I wanted to chime in on this. A wave of bans has gone out for those that have been cheating/exploiting on iOS and Android. Our team has triple checked the data on our end to ensure that these bans were indeed legit.

One of the request that we've been seeing from the forums, community, and +11 movement is to better detect and prevent cheating and hacking. Well ladies and gentlemen we've listened.

Where is the popcorn sticker on forum?

Well we at Titans of Olympus suffered major problems this war. For some reason I am unable to post this in a new thread perhaps because I've only made 10 posts here previously or something but here it goes.

Firstly our GM left and a few other players but Gree can hardly be faulted for that, although they left because they were getting sick of the guild alliances at the top claiming everything for themselves and the repetition. I'm not going to give my opinion on that because I don't really have a problem with it as such. However, the next bit is where the absolute chaos starts.

On the morning before the war starts our new GM is banned from the game. He has posted his receipts in our guild chat so we can see he has paid for gems and he has contacted Gree to sort something out. Of course Gree don't give a reason for their bannings so our GM is left in the dark about what it is he has supposed to have done to have caused him to get banned. Also we know that these things are never sorted out quickly.

Next we now have several members on the same day who are unable to log into the game. They haven't been banned because they are still in our guild and they are still there as I post this. However it has meant they have been unable to contribute to the war and so our position has suffered greatly because of this. This includes the Sentinal who was raised to Guild Master after our previous GM was banned that very morning and also includes the new sentinel who replaced him and also two other players.

To top it all off one of our members that very same morning was scammed out of their account by one of the other members in our guild. So we had to kick out the scammer and it also meant we were down another member when it came to the guild war. Our luck has been absolutely rotten. It doesn't help when we have members in our guild who can't participate because they are unable to log in.

So I guess what I'm asking is what in blazes is going on? Also has any other guild suffered these kinds of problems?
    Last edited by Darth Ovious; 03-03-2014 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Ovious View Post
    Well we at Titans of Olympus suffered major problems this war. For some reason I am unable to post this in a new thread perhaps because I've only made 10 posts here previously or something but here it goes.

Firstly our GM left and a few other players but Gree can hardly be faulted for that, although they left because they were getting sick of the guild alliances at the top claiming everything for themselves and the repetition. I'm not going to give my opinion on that because I don't really have a problem with it as such. However, the next bit is where the absolute chaos starts.

On the morning before the war starts our new GM is banned from the game. He has posted his receipts in our guild chat so we can see he has paid for gems and he has contacted Gree to sort something out. Of course Gree don't give a reason for their bannings so our GM is left in the dark about what it is he has supposed to have done to have caused him to get banned. Also we know that these things are never sorted out quickly.

Next we now have several members on the same day who are unable to log into the game. They haven't been banned because they are still in our guild and they are still there as I post this. However it has meant they have been unable to contribute to the war and so our position has suffered greatly because of this. This includes the Sentinal who was raised to Guild Master after our previous GM was banned that very morning and also includes the new sentinel who replaced him and also two other players.

To top it all off one of our members that very same morning was scammed out of their account by one of the other members in our guild. So we had to kick out the scammer and it also meant we were down another member when it came to the guild war. Our luck has been absolutely rotten. It doesn't help when we have members in our guild who can't participate because they are unable to log in.

So I guess what I'm asking is what in blazes is going on? Also has any other guild suffered these kinds of problems?
    Yes your GM may have purchased gems in the past, but then acquired a, "why buy when you can cheat" attitude

The Noobicorns is no longer a subguild of the herd. Our new guild to replace them is Unicorn Prospects. Please contact leadership on Line- Zaunfink or Myke0287 to apply.

~Fair warning to all. They are looking for a new guild to say they are a subguild of -The reason they were kicked out of the Herd is that they were refusing to let us talk to their members and refusing to send people up to our guild when we were hurting for members.
    (Sorry for bad grammar)

Can anyone help me?

Hello everyone! Newb to the forum, but gm of Jon3s Gang. Ive been playing, spending on KnD for a long time now. This past Thursday I tried to play the game and when the load screen goes away I get a product purchase error that then force closes the game. Im not banned, still in my guild, but in the 5 days since ive emailed and called Gree a ton, with no response at all... What in the world did I do to deserve this? Hoe do I fix this? I didnt do anything wrong, but im unable to play or get help... this sucks, im at my wits end. Can anyone help me?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Jon3s View Post
    Hello everyone! Newb to the forum, but gm of Jon3s Gang. Ive been playing, spending on KnD for a long time now. This past Thursday I tried to play the game and when the load screen goes away I get a product purchase error that then force closes the game. Im not banned, still in my guild, but in the 5 days since ive emailed and called Gree a ton, with no response at all... What in the world did I do to deserve this? Hoe do I fix this? I didnt do anything wrong, but im unable to play or get help... this sucks, im at my wits end. Can anyone help me?
    Try reinstalling

I did

Thanks buddy, but I have done that once every day so far since...

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Jon3s View Post
    Thanks buddy, but I have done that once every day so far since...
    Oh ok. Well just hope for the best from Gree.

Sadly...

Its been now 5 days and 3 hours since ive been having this problem. Im losing faith Gree will rectify this issue justly. I missed the whoke guild war, messing up our rewards. Ive missed the latest epic boss, wont be getting to 51 kills like usual and getting my + version of the boss armor, not to mention all the rewards and damage rewards. And im totally screwed in the arena. This has totally set me back and made me wonder... How can a company that made 5 million dollars in a 30 day period have such horrible customer service and not care at all abou the people making them that money? Gree is rated F by the Better Business Bureau, all the things ive seen online are that they do this kind of stuff very often. Many people suffer the same problems with little or no positive outcome... ive been a loyal and honest player from day one, and this is how im rewarded? Its really shameful...

It hasn't even been a week. Get over it
    Line ID: alilhazey
    IGN: Smoke Some Food
    Level: 371
    Maxed
    Arclite Shroud
    Druidic Platemail
    Maelstrom Irons(2)
    Tectonic Mantle(2)
    Northerners Battlegear
    Arborsteel Vanguard(2)
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Moontide Platemail
    Beastmaster Battlegear
    Blazeborn Vanguard
    Red Kal+

Stay Classy...

Great addition to the conversation. Ill get over it right now, just cause you said so! Thanks for your wise words and insightful advice... more than 5 days missing the game, not being able to get on at all because of some bs error is no big deal! I guess I should just be lucky I got to play at all!