Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One View Post
    Hi,

I wanted to chime in on this. A wave of bans has gone out for those that have been cheating/exploiting on iOS and Android. Our team has triple checked the data on our end to ensure that these bans were indeed legit.

One of the request that we've been seeing from the forums, community, and +11 movement is to better detect and prevent cheating and hacking. Well ladies and gentlemen we've listened.

If this is the same stellar customer service I've seen in the past, color me not impressed.

How about giving the banned posters the specifics for the ban?
    I'm not denying the validity of any action taked but backing it up would be a good idea.

Perhaps do something worthy of this self proclaimed "wise" moniker you've given yourself instead of just chiming in once a month to drop some obscure knowledge.

Or are the technical aspects above your pay grade?

-Hugs
    Last edited by Tachy; 03-01-2014 at 09:45 AM.

<3Rainbow RoomƸ>

Aw, don't be mean to Wisey, Tachman. It was my fault Daddy Gree leashed him awhile back

Lol
    I just think it's hilarious that after close to a year of *****ing about hacks, he comes in here and says "hey, we listed and now it's fixed" and even mentions +11 just to appease them for a bit.

You can't polish a turd, and this "fix" is bull**** IMO.

<3Rainbow RoomƸ>

Quote Originally Posted by Tachy View Post
    Lol
    I just think it's hilarious that after close to a year of *****ing about hacks, he comes in here and says "hey, we listed and now it's fixed" and even mentions +11 just to appease them for a bit.

You can't polish a turd, and this "fix" is bull**** IMO.
    Couldn't agree more.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    Come on man you have to admit this is a great thing and that the public pressure *might* have something to do with it? I do agree this isnt a thing we should be overly delighted about as it should be a standard but just to have that standard set (hopefully gree will continue doing this / code a anti-cheat thing) is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittle Stomper View Post
    The "standard" for being banned has always been there, & they have always done autoban sweeps. Since day 1 of companies existence.

The fact that they can just half heartedly attribute it to 11+ & you all gobble it up is quite telling.

Not that I'm surprised, the guy in the other thread thinks that datamining future armor models proves Gree is working hard to release new content.

/facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One View Post
    Hi,

I wanted to chime in on this. A wave of bans has gone out for those that have been cheating/exploiting on iOS and Android. Our team has triple checked the data on our end to ensure that these bans were indeed legit.

One of the request that we've been seeing from the forums, community, and +11 movement is to better detect and prevent cheating and hacking. Well ladies and gentlemen we've listened.
    Thanks Wise One
    Thanks Gree for listening

this is hilarious

Sooo you gree idiots think you banned a lot of cheaters lol i laugh at you bunch of goofballs. It was nice to see some people get banned lol you even banned honest people which is just great it ruins your game so goodluck with this game. You also left behind some of the biggest cheaters which is interesting i think they all work for you and you use them to force players to buy more just to keep up. Your games are crap and will always be hacked and if anyone wants to know how to hack the system send me a pm lets put gree in there place

Quote Originally Posted by rebelxXx View Post
    Sooo you gree idiots think you banned a lot of cheaters lol i laugh at you bunch of goofballs. It was nice to see some people get banned lol you even banned honest people which is just great it ruins your game so goodluck with this game. You also left behind some of the biggest cheaters which is interesting i think they all work for you and you use them to force players to buy more just to keep up. Your games are crap and will always be hacked and if anyone wants to know how to hack the system send me a pm lets put gree in there place
    Looks like you were one of these tools who got banned. We don't need your hacks. Please get perm banned from forums too.
    Ign: kingjuju
    Guild: Death Knights(DK)
    IGN: DK JuJu

Lv: 102
    Line ID: kingofjuju
    Knights:
    Apocalypse playemail+ (maxed)
    Triskelion war gear+ (maxed x2)
    Spectors shroud
    Silver chromatic mantle+
    Sol vanguard (maxed)
    Maelstrom irons(maxed)
    Aegis of the sky majesty (maxed)
    Beastmaster Battlegear(maxed)
    Armour of the komodo+ (maxed)
    Drudic platemail+ (maxed)
    Aquadic battlegear (maxed)
    Sandstorm platemail (maxed)

learn before you speak newb

Quote Originally Posted by King juju View Post
    Looks like you were one of these tools who got banned. We don't need your hacks. Please get perm banned from forums too.
    Did i say i got banned ****ing idiot lol you are just jealous you havent made it as far as me and fyi im still here. Learn to read before you speak weakling. You probably got only what 200 gems lol

Did i say i got banned ****ing idiot lol you are just jealous you havent made it as far as me and fyi im still here. Learn to read before you speak weakling. You probably got only what 200 gems lol
    U seem to have so much stress sir.

Honestly, you can all stop the "I'm innocent" bit. Just man up and take your punishment. You got caught red-handed simple as that.

And that's fine with me. I rather be able to play than get the ban hammer like you did. Only reason you're on forums now. It's obvious you got banned.
    Ign: kingjuju
    Guild: Death Knights(DK)
    IGN: DK JuJu

Lv: 102
    Line ID: kingofjuju
    Knights:
    Apocalypse playemail+ (maxed)
    Triskelion war gear+ (maxed x2)
    Spectors shroud
    Silver chromatic mantle+
    Sol vanguard (maxed)
    Maelstrom irons(maxed)
    Aegis of the sky majesty (maxed)
    Beastmaster Battlegear(maxed)
    Armour of the komodo+ (maxed)
    Drudic platemail+ (maxed)
    Aquadic battlegear (maxed)
    Sandstorm platemail (maxed)

And that's fine with me. I rather be able to play than get the ban hammer like you did. Only reason you're on forums now. It's obvious you got banned.
    You're on forums. Does that mean you're banned? Idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by F1R3B4LLZ View Post
    You're on forums. Does that mean you're banned? Idiot.
    What he said.

Actually, if you re-read what he wrote Jujunuts, it sounds like he knows of other hackers (likely himself since he said "if anyone wants to know how to hack the system send me a pm") that didn't get banned. He never mentioned himself as being banned.

Fail troll failed. (That means you Juju)

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Why are you so quick to judge? You're acting as if GREE has never made mistakes before or that they always tell the truth. Just because TWO said they checked three times (or however many times) to make sure they're banning the right people doesn't mean it's true. They may have just made a script to ban people for x reason, where x reason might not even be for if they obtained gems for reasons other than purchasing/arena/eb/etc(in-game crap).
    I wouldn't doubt it if they actually did ban innocent people. Stop being a ****head and post something useful.
    no

REALITY CHECK

GREE WILL BAN YOU. Innocent or not. They don't triple check anything.
    save your receipts.