Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Shadow both members have full receipts to account for all gems purchased , this is why we are trying to find out the reasoning behind this rather than just a you've been banned automated message , I fully support that those who cheat get perma banned , why would they now risk loosing accounts they've spent thousands of £ on , on a quick fix they've never needed before

You must understand that side of the frustration

Quote Originally Posted by PartyRRocker View Post
    why would they now risk loosing accounts they've spent thousands of £ on , on a quick fix they've never needed before?
    The answer to that rhetorical question is rather obvious. Just because you spent thousands in the past does not mean you would rather spend thousands going forward if the same result were available to you for free.

I would say the risk vs. reward calculation is different. A brand new account with no sunk investment that hacks a gets bannned represents relatively little loss to the user, whereas an account that represents hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars that gets banned is a significant loss. That risk might make someone think twice before hacking on an account full of maxed epics.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

If it turns out they cheated then by all means they deserve to be banned , but when they have the correct receipts which prove everything they have done is legit you can understand where I am coming from , and yes I didn't word my question correctly

We have never or will ever condone any kind of cheating in rainbow and members will be kicked and reported if found guilty , it would jus be nice to know what said person has done wrong rather than jus "your perma banned "

Quote Originally Posted by PartyRRocker View Post
    If it turns out they cheated then by all means they deserve to be banned , but when they have the correct receipts which prove everything they have done is legit you can understand where I am coming from , and yes I didn't word my question correctly

We have never or will ever condone any kind of cheating in rainbow and members will be kicked and reported if found guilty , it would jus be nice to know what said person has done wrong rather than jus "your perma banned "
    like I said - support is the correct address.. you gotta contact gree. asking about it here is hopeless effort.
    I understand your faith in your fellow guildmates however; they were banned, probably for a reason.
    you dont know what they did. they will obviously rather try cleaning themselves of guilt by all means.
    from here on - its their responsibility to contact and solve this out. you gotta stay natural and await the results.
    Azure Dragon Nexus Guild Master
    IGN: ShadowDash
    Line: dragon1089
    Best Guild Ranks: #3 (War of the Enchantress), #5 (War of Thorns), #17 (War of the SAINTS), #18 (War of the Fools)

our agenda and recruiting

** We support the 11+ movement! **

We've already seen people in the past who "tried" a glitch or stumbled on it by "accident" and still get banned or punished either way and in the same fashion as someone who was blatantly abusing it. Most likely this is what happened to all these "legit" players.

Its funny to see all of RR on forums once they got banned :P

Fix HadesRR account

I have known HadesRR for awhile now and he does not cheat or exploit the game - fix his account.

Oh Jesus Christ - stop it with the 'hacks' already.

What's more likely:

1) There's a rampant use of backdoor, commonly distributed exploits that Gree completely ignores even though it would screw with revenue stream, OR

2) someone (more likely nearly everyone) didn't read the term & conditions and thus truly don't know the rules and due to an over-eagerness to maintain position, slip outside the boundaries of what's permitted and got themselves banned out of ignorance?

Yes, ignorance - it's not a derogatory term. Look it up. It's probably very fitting

I highly doubt gree just started banning members with a lot of gems for that reason plain and simple. It would be rather easy for them to do an all time gems bought/gems spent. They obviously keep track. It is a business. None of you know for sure what people have done or haven't done.

And yet again. US doesn't lose even one member. Have made it threw every glitch catastrophy so far without having our members cheat! I'm so happy to know these people are getting banned though

Come on people

Gree would not just ban people for no reason. Makes no business sence. There are all kinds of hacks/glitches out there to take advantage of If you come across one, or stumble onto one. You are supposed to report it and reload the game (TOS). If hades was banned, he did SOMETHING to warrent it. Last guild war we had a guy in our guild that kept fighting like he had endless gems, come to find out, everytime he went to fight, the game never took an enrgy from him. So he kept fighting and fighting and never spent a gem or a single energy. He was not very strong, so only racked up 18k points for the whole war. This had no effect on our position, or the positions of others when the war was over. SO...... this guy didn't TRY to cheet or do anything derogatory in the game.
    HE WAS PERMABANNED TOO. Sucks, he was a good kid who just wanted to participate in the war, but it happens. Something like this is probably what happened to Hades, only him and gree know the truth. Everyone can quit crying for him.
    On another note..... anyone realize how LOW the scores are in arena now? ( #1= 156, 000 points, #6= 76, 000 points.) What a big difference, usually everyone in top 10-15 are already well over 100, 000 points.

Maybe now they can have lives outside of knd. Start rebuilding that credit you destroyed spending house and car money on virtual items.
    Ign: kingjuju
    Guild: Death Knights(DK)
    IGN: DK JuJu

Lv: 102
    Line ID: kingofjuju
    Knights:
    Apocalypse playemail+ (maxed)
    Triskelion war gear+ (maxed x2)
    Spectors shroud
    Silver chromatic mantle+
    Sol vanguard (maxed)
    Maelstrom irons(maxed)
    Aegis of the sky majesty (maxed)
    Beastmaster Battlegear(maxed)
    Armour of the komodo+ (maxed)
    Drudic platemail+ (maxed)
    Aquadic battlegear (maxed)
    Sandstorm platemail (maxed)

I honestly can't believe anyone anymore, you got banned? Probably deserved it.
    Hello I'm Bob. Currently level 100+ in Knights and Dragons. I check on the game very frequently.
    Android Friend Code: WBB-HMZ-RPW

Hi,

I wanted to chime in on this. A wave of bans has gone out for those that have been cheating/exploiting on iOS and Android. Our team has triple checked the data on our end to ensure that these bans were indeed legit.

One of the request that we've been seeing from the forums, community, and +11 movement is to better detect and prevent cheating and hacking. Well ladies and gentlemen we've listened.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One View Post
    Hi,

I wanted to chime in on this. A wave of bans has gone out for those that have been cheating/exploiting on iOS and Android. Our team has triple checked the data on our end to ensure that these bans were indeed legit.

One of the request that we've been seeing from the forums, community, and +11 movement is to better detect and prevent cheating and hacking. Well ladies and gentlemen we've listened.
    Don't really know anyone who got banned, but I'm sure it was for the right reason. Thanks!
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One View Post
    Hi,

Lol. So that's how rr has been getting top. Darn hackers. Good riddance
    Ign: kingjuju
    Guild: Death Knights(DK)
    IGN: DK JuJu

Lv: 102
    Line ID: kingofjuju
    Knights:
    Apocalypse playemail+ (maxed)
    Triskelion war gear+ (maxed x2)
    Spectors shroud
    Silver chromatic mantle+
    Sol vanguard (maxed)