Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by varman View Post
    There's no leader board because proud employees of gree can't win it
    i dont know if u know or not. but during the pvp events. sas was always on top. fc was always second. get your facts right
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    i dont know if u know or not. but during the pvp events. sas was always on top. fc was always second. get your facts right
    Fight Club won the first couple didn't they? 'twas only when SAS took over the events ceased to be. There's one for the conspiracy theorists!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Fight Club won the first couple didn't they? 'twas only when SAS took over the events ceased to be. There's one for the conspiracy theorists!
    Yep. FC won the first 2 or 3, and during that time PVPs were as often as once a week! And then SAS took over, and PVPs stopped altogether. Coincidence?

sister morphine / nighteg: you cynics!!!
    LoM & SC

See that Sub Forum for Trades/Help?
    Proud to have been a Prime Mover in it's Creation!

Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    by proud employees of gree I meant fc. They don't want to give you top prize

Imagine what would happen if fc taow or whatever their name is loses war. Endless ltqs and case events

are we going to be able to fight people for this PvP? Or is it going to be like the last one, where you could only find someone to fight every couple of hours.

If it's like the last one I am taking the weekend off!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by saggs View Post
    are we going to be able to fight people for this PvP? Or is it going to be like the last one, where you could only find someone to fight every couple of hours.

If it's like the last one I am taking the weekend off!!!!!!
    You're going to have the weekend off
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Didn't Gree understand we wanted a leaderboard like back in the days? I thought we were pretty clear about that last time they didn't have a PvP leaderboard...

I wish I could re distribute my points I spent on bullets to attack. Ever since rival list change its a waste.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it

Quote Originally Posted by KingOW View Post
    Didn't Gree understand we wanted a leaderboard like back in the days? I thought we were pretty clear about that last time they didn't have a PvP leaderboard...
    not clear enough apperently, looks like 20 threads and 500 comments saying we want a leaderboard isnt clear enough to gree.

i remember a+f saying its not that simple to code a leaderboard...... even though they already have the code for it they just need to pull it up
    full streaks 2 wars in a row recruiting now

back after a 1 month ban for hurting cj54s feelings

yup no leaderboard.....very disappointed Gree.. go stick it where the sun don't shine...talk about retarded

Last time CJ said "we had no idea that this is what you guys wanted" (that's after 100s of messages asking to bring back old pvp showdowns).
    I wonder what their excuse will be this time.

Quote Originally Posted by KingOW View Post
    I guess we weren't clear enough about the "new and improved" rival's list. But apparently we were very clear about wanting stronger hideouts for battle weekends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Now this is just speculation, but there were a lot of complaints from some top syndicates about how the syn leaderboard was structured. Because it was so cheap to do refills, people with 10s of thousands of gold would spend the majority of the weekend just tapping away, literally for 12 hours a day. Some people got their friends and family to just keep tapping. It turned into a chore.

I also recall that a number of people were complaining that they no longer had weekends that were free to them. One weekend would be war event, one weekend would be syn pvp leaderboard event. It became very demanding to play the game.

Take this time to just relax and throw some hits in and enjoy the extra little bonuses you get from it.