Page 18 of 18 First ... 8161718

Really sad...I would use a decent amount of gold. Quitting on lvl 57. It is ridiculous that even lvl 30 took 17 cash hits. I am willing to use gold for good prizes if they are not so out of reach! I like the new style...having to beat each boss 10 times, but please return to previous difficulty level

Eh it was kinda fun, you know with the differant back grounds and all, really made it worth it... After a large amount of in game cash and yes gold I was able to just set my phone down and say F it I'm done. I'll start playing again when the next LTQ is out but I'm not really impressed. I'll give the game one more war cycle then I think I'll just hide the app icon and keep it out of sight and out of mind... Since you know I could easily pick the game up in six months from now and start off right where I left off due to stay inflation and and the new rivals list. I'm just not all that impressed any more and it's a shame because CC was a really fun game that I enjoyed playing.
    Lvl: 101
    Atk: 2.3 mill
    Def: 2.1 mill
    Syn: beach bums

I've been finding it pretty hard to get the boss to appear. 3 times now I received the raid boss for level 50. I start hitting the boss, get my 4 hits in, come back in later and the boss is gone. The first two times I thought well maybe 2 hours has already passed and I just missed it. This time I went back and performed activities and was able to get a boss to appear pretty quickly and low and behold health was not 100 percent. So if the health replenishes faster than the raid boss disappears how is this possible? I submitted a ticket but by the time they reply the event will probably be over.

Thanks for getting the info out.