Page 13 of 18 First ... 31112131415 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Killa Cali View Post
    Good for you all I am saying is that I rather sit this bull**** event out. I cant afford the XP i am a free player I play for fun so let Greed reward gold players. Good luck to all
    Just an fyi, iv never bought gold on crime city ever...

Ha

Quote Originally Posted by Ares2 View Post
    Just an fyi, iv never bought gold on crime city ever...
    Good **** Greed

Just beat victor clause #7 (lvl 87 boss) the energy boost on the rifle should be sweet for syndicate ltq's!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Tomorrow at 11 am PST is a new Epic Boss event!

In this special epic boss event, you will fight 10 different epic bosses that have escaped from Falcon Prison. Fight each epic boss only 10 times versus the normal 100. Thus, you'll will be fighting the epic boss the same number of times for the purposes of the goal chain.

Instead of the epic boss getting progressively harder, difficulty depends on the different epic boss you are fighting. The first time you fight an epic boss, it'll be easier, the last time it will be harder. So the total amount of health will go down from the 10th time you fight one epic boss to the 1st time you fight the next.

Complete this event to get the Elite Police Rifle, 70,000 atk/150,000 def with a +1 Energy Regen bonus.

The epic bosses also make an appearance in the On the Run LTQ that will run alongside this epic boss. Complete both the Prison Break goal chain and the On the Run goal chain to earn the top prize.

Complete On the Run to get the Police Defense Launcher. The stats on this bad boy are 90,000 atk/150,000 def with a +15% Gun Defense modifier.

Complete them all to get the ***Police Targeting Rifle*** to add 2% to your Mafia Attack!
    Are you guys going to fix the issue of triggering the boss, or should we just give up?

Quote Originally Posted by b-w View Post
    i'm ready to join the whiners and crybabies etc. etc..this is not fun. It's the opposite. My days are numbered.
    So are mine ...

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Don't hate, appreciate!
    Appreciate what? You work as a janitor at gree? Is that why you brown nose so much?

Oh! Sorry I forgot .... U live in your parents basement off daddy's credit card ...

You farts want 300 goal back really

I understand the 300 daily goal was awesome. And would love to have it back. However, many of you do not realize that a 300 goal with this new more difficult boss would prevent most of you complainers from getting your 5 days of syndicate goals. I do not agree with stacking a boss with LTQ they should not make future bosses specially retarded, with an LTQ attached. These all have been SEPERATE events in the past. And I hope they do not do this format again. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Ares2 View Post
    Hi everyone, i dislike this event as much as the rest of you but cut gree some slack, its a SPECIAL epic boss event so the usual one should hopefully still be around. Anyway, i dont see what ur all complaining about, im at lvl 82 boss (33/40 i think) he is spawning almost as much as any Eros McBride/Cole Black. And up untill 79 i was beating him with only 1 free hit. BUT GREE, BRING BACK THE 300 SYNDICATE KILLS GOAL!!!

Can't be asked anymore nearly completed the pvp syndicate goal so I'm having Sunday off
    Last edited by Love and War; 03-02-2014 at 03:48 AM.
    Level 81 3.7M attack 3.5M defense
    Level 26 865k attack 903K defense

Quote Originally Posted by Killa Cali View Post
    Stop licking greeds balls L37 A4.7m they wont give you free gold.
    Are you stupid or just illiterate how am I licking greeds balls? After they dont get a penny of my hard earned cash! Idiot read the comments before you spout your nonsense! That will be all now run along you little pest
    Level 81 3.7M attack 3.5M defense
    Level 26 865k attack 903K defense

hmmm. i have stats near 8 mil and lvl below 130, i also have 200 gold. This isnt enough to complete this epic!!

Proud member of The Commission

Quote Originally Posted by Orkanen View Post
    hmmm. i have stats near 8 mil and lvl below 130, i also have 200 gold. This isnt enough to complete this epic!!

I don't think so mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Orkanen View Post

Not even close. I'm below level 130 and 22M atk and boss 80 took 17 cash hits

It seems like this epic boss event is not tiered like previous bosses...All levels get the same boss with same health...

Disappointing change Gree.

Last epic boss, I used Some gold to finish as I made sure the syn got the extra bonus.

This time, it is just too ridiculous the amount kf hold needed to finish... So no gold use from me.

It sure makes me wonder why I keep playing this game as I am starting to really feel like a milking cow for money.... All goals are now our of reach, including epic boss, including the change in RB....