Page 12 of 18 First ... 21011121314 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Corn View Post
    They definately reduced the trigger rate, but I can trigger a boss every 5-10 minutes which blows greeballs. On the bright side noticed the health pack refills my energy completely instead of half like previous epic boss events.
    they did that last epic boss
    full streaks 2 wars in a row recruiting now

back after a 1 month ban for hurting cj54s feelings

entire stock of stamina and not one *&^%ing boss. Fix this you gree(sy) bassturds

you guys complain alot. new event new rules, i kinda like that you cant start a mini and be several millions in 3 days.

Proud member of The Commission

New boss format is good in principle, but making the customers jump through hopes to trigger the event (bosses) is probably not so good (it sucks). Tell your developers/marketing gurus the harder they try to get us to stay ingame and spend for gold the more we won't...should have left the boss trigger algorithm alone in CC, don't care about xp as much as the frustration of not being able to trigger the boss (see the numerous post before hand). Frustration leads to angry ppl which leads to not wanting to play, which leads to well you know....
    KA Reitred/Quit 4-Feb 2014
    MW Quit 18-Nov 2013
    CC 574-547-566

right down the street, the house on the left
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hunt View Post
    Who said they changed anything for good ? Stop whining until after something happens, for all you guys know you might love this event (or you might be right and I'll be on here posting right along side of you). But from my point of view this game is too much rinse and repeat ..... Something new is welcomed. If it's a gold whore, shame on Gree. But I'm not about to assume anything
    There's no "IF".... Have you played CC lately? EVERYTHING IS A GOLD WHORE.

Taking the weekend off

I am sitting this event out I cant trigger a boss. Good luck to all that are still participating in this event

Isn't it rather simple? I've rolled through 54 already. The first four of the set of ten bosses are free hits after that you pay the cash every time. It's definitely not as easy as before but it also isn't as Repetitive either. You still have just as many free kills on the boss if you think about it. Just my experience so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Kyle View Post
    they did that last epic boss
    Sorry I didn't need gold for last epic so never refilled. Could beat 100 with 2 free hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Orkanen View Post
    you guys complain alot. new event new rules, i kinda like that you cant start a mini and be several millions in 3 days.

Proud member of The Commission
    Im not fussed about te format of the boss, I'm complaining about the lack of bosses that are popping up to be fair
    Level 81 3.7M attack 3.5M defense
    Level 26 865k attack 903K defense

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Love and War View Post
    Im not fussed about te format of the boss, I'm complaining about the lack of bosses that are popping up to be fair
    Stop licking greeds balls L37 A4.7m they wont give you free gold.

Im going to say what has probably been said a few dozen times. I don't care for the new format. Its far more time intensive and much less entertaining. This was the one event my entire syndicate could get behind and fight as a unit. now its just a grind. If there's an advantage to the new style, I, in my limited understanding, do not see it.

Epic boss event

Hi everyone, i dislike this event as much as the rest of you but cut gree some slack, its a SPECIAL epic boss event so the usual one should hopefully still be around. Anyway, i dont see what ur all complaining about, im at lvl 82 boss (33/40 i think) he is spawning almost as much as any Eros McBride/Cole Black. And up untill 79 i was beating him with only 1 free hit. BUT GREE, BRING BACK THE 300 SYNDICATE KILLS GOAL!!!

Ares2

Quote Originally Posted by Ares2 View Post
    Hi everyone, i dislike this event as much as the rest of you but cut gree some slack, its a SPECIAL epic boss event so the usual one should hopefully still be around. Anyway, i dont see what ur all complaining about, im at lvl 82 boss (33/40 i think) he is spawning almost as much as any Eros McBride/Cole Black. And up untill 79 i was beating him with only 1 free hit. BUT GREE, BRING BACK THE 300 SYNDICATE KILLS GOAL!!!
    Good for you all I am saying is that I rather sit this bull**** event out. I cant afford the XP i am a free player I play for fun so let Greed reward gold players. Good luck to all

Does Gree operate in the U.S

I guess the first amendment does not apply on the Greed forum.

Ha

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    You need more fibre in your diet.
    Since he is a second place douche he might be a member of the cheating SAS