Page 2 of 18 First 123412 ... Last

Ya gree is absolutely ruining this game... Where's the +1 building modifier dammit.. Gree knows people will spend gold for this mod so y not give it as a prize... I'd spend $1000 dollars for that mod

How about a gold sale to encourage completion?

With this being a new event for CC, it would be a great time for a gold sale to help encourage people to complete it.

There's ways gree coulda changed this event without changing the formatt. On ios changes too like increase boss health. In tease the amount of syndicate boss kills in a day. Increase the amount of days/goals for syndicate prizes. And more tiers for boss health. Now the syndicate portion is even gone.
    Last edited by Sleazy_P_Martini; 02-27-2014 at 08:25 PM.
    Pagoda no good.

So I'd this an individual event then? I see no mention of syndicate goals anywhere. What a shame. This was the only event you could finish without gold. It would appear that is no longer going to be the case? Too bad.

the event hasnt even started and some are crying already?! free players reach as far as they can and gold spenders spend as much as they like, aint nothing wrong with that. im looking forward to this one, and btw no one said normal Epic will be gone! this is a new event!!

proud member of The Commission

Quote Originally Posted by KingOW View Post
    So will the 10th boss 10/10 be equally hard (or easy) to what a L100 was before, or have you changed that? Any daily syndicate prizes for 300 boss kills?
    yeah will there be syn goals?

And again another boat load of RP in the prize list. Until Gree do something constructive with RP then it's almost an insult to award them. we are not dumb!

So GREE you have managed to turn my favorite event epic boss into my most hated event Ltq

Il be playing these game even less now
    full streaks 2 wars in a row recruiting now

back after a 1 month ban for hurting cj54s feelings

Quote Originally Posted by KingOW View Post
    So will the 10th boss 10/10 be equally hard (or easy) to what a L100 was before, or have you changed that? Any daily syndicate prizes for 300 boss kills?
    There weren't in the similar MW event, so don't expect it here.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Quote Originally Posted by RealTeflonDon View Post
    I hope it's not absurdly expensive.
    Bahahaha!

You must be new here?
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

This will be a fun epic boss. Just enjoy it.
    Last edited by surfinguy369; 02-27-2014 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by surfinguy369 View Post
    This will be a fun epic boss. Just enjoy it.
    i refuse to.
    Pagoda no good.

So if this is just like the recent MW epic boss there is a level restriction correct. If I recall it was level 40 and up that could only do the event correct?

Quote Originally Posted by fcfury View Post
    So if this is just like the recent MW epic boss there is a level restriction correct. If I recall it was level 40 and up that could only do the event correct?
    That's preferable to players creating a bunch of accounts and smashing the epic boss for 5 days to create their 5m+ stat accounts with $84 IPH

Good job Gree messing with a well liked event. Hope you make the cash you're hoping for, i certainly won't be contributing.