Page 8 of 18 First ... 678910 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by AADRO View Post
    Lvl 20 boss needs 3 cash hits while lvl 10 only needed 2 cash hits. So expect them to get harder
    level 50 boss required 7 x cash hits...

sorry can't be bothered to read through 10 pages...

I'm run 4 accounts & am struggling to get Bosses on all accounts; when, by this time I'd have racked up 20-30 kills on each account in a Normal Epic Boss...

my strongest account (lvl 85 5.671 Att / 67.5K per lvl) is doing best and is only at 9/10 of 4/40 and I've just had to use 2 Free Hits to kill Boss Off... This account should really be getting to lvl 20-30 on One Single Hit...

my other accounts are only on 2/40!!! WTF GREE!!!

Fun Sucked Out of One of the sole remaining Fun aspects of the game...
    LoM & SC

See that Sub Forum for Trades/Help?
    Proud to have been a Prime Mover in it's Creation!

All I can say is this sucks. Second level of the LTQ side and I'm practically out of energy already. If the suits in Tokyo seriously think I'm going to spend real cash to get further than about level 6 or 7 by the end, they need their heads examining.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

....and this all just continues to reinforce that my decision to go from top 10 spending $1k-$2k a month, to top 4000 spending $5.99 a month was the best thing I ever did!

Thank God I only bought one vault on one account before I noticed what POS events those are. 5 hours into the event I'm at 5/40 Prison Break lmao

Treat us as noobs. Pls tell us how to trigger boss.

Are the loot prizes supposed to get better? I just finished boss 30 and the prizes still suck.

EDIT: Nevermind, lvl 31 has a new tier of prizes.
    Last edited by Didas; 02-28-2014 at 05:13 PM.

I used to defeat level 100 easy and get past level 50 with just one free hit but I'm on level 8 and already it's taking 2 free hits. Have gree made this another event that requires shed loads of gold. If so that's it for me with this game. I'm not against gold, I use a lot but I liked the odd event where I could get by without gold. If they've taken that I'm deleting the game. Gree are too greedy

Angry Special epic boss

It's the worst epic boss ever. wtf,it's nearly impossible to trigger boss. It's supposed to be fun to play CC, but it's frustrating instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Groundpounders View Post
    It's the worst epic boss ever. wtf,it's nearly impossible to trigger boss. It's supposed to be fun to play CC, but it's frustrating instead.
    Agreed. Gree, fix the triggering problem! And don't say there is no problem!!! So many are experiencing it. Do you guys even do any testing before pushing things out? Such incompetence.

Hello gree, you fail

I agree 100%!!! 60 members in my syndicate and no one can trigger the boss without using tons of energy and stamina! What good is a 40% off gold sale when it takes ridiculous amounts of gold to complete an event that used to take none! It's one thing to have to use gold to kill the boss but to need gold to simply have the stamina and energy to simply summon the boss 200 times is just wrong!! You are taking the fun out of every event in this game! The only reason most still play is the friendships they've made with other players. This is a game. Aren't games supposed to be FUN???
    Cha & Cha II
    Sunnyvale

Yes, A&F and other mods, maybe you should report all these problems with your "engineers" to your boss or their boss so they can be disciplined somehow. They don't deserve to have a job, as they repeatedly demonstrated.

A and F, how do we trigger boss !! at the moment im trying to stand on my head and put one foot in my mouth and the other behind my ass with hands waiving around n still cant get a boss up ?? see something wrong here ?

25.... 8 hours of CONSTANT robbing attacking ltq, carmen hits, I have summoned 25 bosses.... used to be one hit every 2 min 30 sec, now 3/hr average with 100s of hits per hour