Page 7 of 18 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    Guess I can enjoy my weekend doing something else. This event is crap. Glad I didn't buy 40% gold.....although I was tempted.

Nice, already two bosses!

finding it very hard to get a boss, what a shame this seems to be a big waste of energy when bosses will not appear! leave it to gree to mess up another fun event

#!%#^*#*&#$#&^#*&$@&$*&^$##&*$%!*#*&%^&%@#@!!!

Putting my game down now and am off to do something that is actually fun with my evening. Good job Gree

seems fixed for me now.

Thanks Gree. This epic fail, oh I mean boss, has opened up my weekend.

We've entered into the Special Olympics of epic bosses

Congratulations Gree. Thanks to this event I've lost three syndicate members and you've lost three gold purchasing customers.

Why must you ruin the best events you have? And to boot, you've removed the syndicate element. I read this a while back, and i can't remember who posted it, but "you don't have many feet left to shoot".

I must reiterate what has already been said above, Gree you really know how to get rid of paying customers don't you?
    I was tempted by the 40% sale, bought a couple of ITunes cards but after this will be using them to download some music and films which will be much more enjoyable and longer lasting than CC.

How about we tell Gree what we don't like about this event, instead of all the nagging that have no specifics? (yes, I know it has been said- but buried between lots of negativity).

So here are two things we don't like, Gree:

1- We want the 300/day syndicate goals back
    2- Bosses are too scarce

This was a great event in MW. Then again you could summon bosses with one action in MW and that makes a huge difference

I just noticed that Bean Town Mike Requires 200 energy on Android tablet gives 20 energy while on the iPhone you get 21. I didn't notice on level 1 anyone else playing on multiple platforms notice this difference?

Lvl 20 boss needs 3 cash hits while lvl 10 only needed 2 cash hits. So expect them to get harder

Edit: we've now lost 4 members from the syndicate. And not just the syndicate. They've deleted CC from their phones.

We all get screwed enough in real life. This is a game. It's supposed to be fun. Not ludicrous.