Minis looking for good home

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Minis looking for good home

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Minis looking for good home

Have two players looking for home for their minis. Level 25 and 33. Both around 1 million stats. PM me if you have spots and plan on being active for war.

Looking for people just like you

Quote Originally Posted by The Judy View Post
    Have two players looking for home for their minis. Level 25 and 33. Both around 1 million stats. PM me if you have spots and plan on being active for war.
    Hey I'm the leader of Fort Bragg Warriors. I also live in Charlotte NC. Funny I seen this. Bring those minis and let's roll. 346665102. We too have some minis of our own in the faction.

This is what we have also.

Quote Originally Posted by The Judy View Post
    Looking for some dedicated and loyal players.
    If this is you and you don't have a home for war, come join us for war. You may want to stick around after. We are only a month old. The Fort Bragg Warriors have some good upgrades and continuing on buying upgrades. Give us a try and you won't be disappointed. We use groupme for family and friend talk and for wartime. Let's bring this thing to the too of the top. I'm shooting for a minimum of 3-5mil stat players. Request at 346665102. Hope to see you there! We also have gold players!

30% regen health
    10% ground att
    10% infantry att
    25% infantry def
    20% ground def
    15% air def
    10% sea def
    25% building def
    10% building output