Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Hackers!

Quote Originally Posted by The Pale Rider View Post
    Potions do not equal levels -- massive amounts of time equal levels. Gaining a few levels a day is not easy. Gaining 900 levels in a month (30 a day) is impossible without hacking to add experience faster than the game mechanics permit.
    You can restore your party for 5 gems, so if they waste gems (since they're free for a hacker) it would be possible. People that grind for levels don't usually waste money on gems for that since there's no benefit.
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeSomePeaches View Post
    I get 5-7 levels a day with no potions. If I can do that legitly. I'm pretty sure it's be easy to get 30 a day with potions. Takes me about 10 mins each time to level up
    Have you reached level 100 yet? If so, how do you gain 5-7 levels a day?
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    You can restore your party for 5 gems, so if they waste gems (since they're free for a hacker) it would be possible. People that grind for levels don't usually waste money on gems for that since there's no benefit.

Due to the power of epics, it is possible to level constantly as long as you keep playing.

The Noobicorns is no longer a subguild of the herd. Our new guild to replace them is Unicorn Prospects. Please contact leadership on Line- Zaunfink or Myke0287 to apply.

~Fair warning to all. They are looking for a new guild to say they are a subguild of -The reason they were kicked out of the Herd is that they were refusing to let us talk to their members and refusing to send people up to our guild when we were hurting for members.
    (Sorry for bad grammar)

Quote Originally Posted by iH8tBANNEDftw View Post
    Due to the power of epics, it is possible to level constantly as long as you keep playing.
    Listen -- All you can do is grind the last stage over and over. As you reach higher levels it takes more experienc, e.g. time, to get to the next level. I completely understand that potions/gems allow you to keep playing as long as you feel like it. What I'm saying is that it takes a lot of grinding to level after a certain point and you aren't going to get to 900 in a few weeks attacking KOD with endless gems.

Plus what a soul crushingly boring thing to do.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Quote Originally Posted by ilvtfu View Post
    100k EACH. It's a bit suspicious when I had several people apply to me, one who had 200b gold and 300k gems.
    I assume, after accepting him, you took a screen capture for some sort of proof......

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post

If you read my sig you'd see I'm well past 100, I am 315 right now. Each time my health is full I gain a level because I can pass the epic stage of the last area 4 times. Each time I beat it 4 times that half an xp level. I start at half a level beat 4 times get the next half and level up. Then once I levelled I can keep fighting to get my first half of the next level
    Line ID: alilhazey
    IGN: Smoke Some Food
    Level: 371
    Maxed
    Arclite Shroud
    Druidic Platemail
    Maelstrom Irons(2)
    Tectonic Mantle(2)
    Northerners Battlegear
    Arborsteel Vanguard(2)
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Moontide Platemail