Is it really that difficult? ????

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Is it really that difficult? ????

Banned
    Post Count

Is it really that difficult? ????

I am struggling to understand what the hell is taking so long for ios transfers to be fixed. Then when you finally reply to us, you promise us an eta for the fix, then after getting our hopes up you then become inactive and do not reply AGAIN!! Your incompetence is embarassing.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Community outreach program at its peak lmao
    full streaks 2 wars in a row recruiting now

back after a 1 month ban for hurting cj54s feelings

Banned
    Post Count
    Sure is rofl, I have an ios account 16mil def and att, 6mil iph, and 4bil in the bank and I havnt been able to build ltb or get onto it for over a week.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by raymondmccabemfc View Post
    Sure is rofl, I have an ios account 16mil def and att, 6mil iph, and 4bil in the bank and I havnt been able to build ltb or get onto it for over a week.
    http://youtu.be/UMT2jq-suyU?t=13s

Post Count
    I am struggling to understand what the hell is taking so long for ios transfers to be fixed. Then when you finally reply to us, you promise us an eta for the fix, then after getting our hopes up you then become inactive and do not reply AGAIN!! Your incompetence is embarassing.
    if u were a programer u would know its not that easy to just fix. be paitent and wait for them to fix
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Congrats....you have been chosen for the free detox/rehab clinic that Gree has agreed to start due to all the addicts they have created....
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    if u were a programer u would know its not that easy to just fix. be paitent and wait for them to fix
    as a programmer i can tell u that making an automatic system that let's u (the player) send a "request" to another device and thus changing your account's related device id on gree's database - will take me a single day.
    and to be more accurate, maybe will take me even 1 hour.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CCC-syn View Post
    as a programmer i can tell u that making an automatic system that let's u (the player) send a "request" to another device and thus changing your account's related device id on gree's database - will take me a single day.
    and to be more accurate, maybe will take me even 1 hour.
    maybe they are busy trying to fix more important issues.
    [IMG][/IMG]

349-122-589

Banned
    Post Count
    maybe they are busy trying to fix more important issues.
    In game transfer fix is one thing, I've been waiting over a week for support to manually transfer my game.....
    It's ok to take your time to fix the in game transfer issue but then get on top of the support tickets for game transfers.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwater View Post
    In game transfer fix is one thing, I've been waiting over a week for support to manually transfer my game.....
    It's ok to take your time to fix the in game transfer issue but then get on top of the support tickets for game transfers.
    if u send in all info needed on first ticket, usually only takes a couple days. if they have replied. try replying again and make sure u send screen shots old account with code, new account with code, and last known gold purchase and login
    [IMG][/IMG]

349-122-589

Banned
    Post Count
    if u send in all info needed on first ticket, usually only takes a couple days. if they have replied. try replying again and make sure u send screen shots old account with code, new account with code, and last known gold purchase and login
    Yes all that info has been sent in the first email. Not my first transfer.

You stick up for the "programmers" alot whenever someone mentions this topic. When the true issue isn't on the programmers it's on the people that reply to support tickets and are suppose to "support" the customers. 1 week, no reply back from them and they have all the proper information. I'm only going to assume your next response to this will be that of a more defensive nature. Although that won't change the fact that a lot of people are having the same issue as myself with a huge lack of "support" from gree staff.

@Gree, give us a time frame of getting on these support tickets. Give us a time frame on fixing the in game transfers (yes I remember when y'all removed it completely from the game for ios users, lets not get back to those days).

Lurker
    Post Count

broken account

I have not been able to play for weeks my game crashes all the time. I've sent in tickets and reloaded the game many times and the only response I get is an automated letter telling me to do the things I've already done. GREE wont even contact me back to help me transfer my game. They don't care