GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Raid boss question

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Raid boss question

Does a streak reset if you farm bosses at the same time or if you call up a boss not on that level?

Example.

We are on 6/10 Level 100's in a row. We will not hit until the morning another level 100. If we call up a non level 100 in the meantime does that reset to 0/10 on the current task?

I really prefer someone who has tried this specifically to respond or a moderator would be great.

Thanks,

Hup
    Texicans. Top 50, 75, 100, 150. We have been it all.

We use dockbot, if your faction wants a demo pm me. I will even give you a free WD usage if it is your first time to use.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Your good. We took a break on level 100's cause there werent enough active players at the time and farmed for half a night and the streak still remained.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Ty oak, but were you on the 15 100's or the 10 in a row?
    Texicans. Top 50, 75, 100, 150. We have been it all.

We use dockbot, if your faction wants a demo pm me. I will even give you a free WD usage if it is your first time to use.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    10 in a row. You only break the streak if you were to fail to kill a level 100 during that stretch. We have also done it on other levels that required the streak kills. Your good to go

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You just cannot let one "escape" when you are on the "in a row" steps. The game is not designed intelligently enough to catch when you kill other level bosses during it. I wouldn't be surprised, however, if you let a smaller level boss escape, it might reset the streak lol. It's reasonably operational by GREE standards nowadays but I wouldn't push it too far.