Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Elita View Post
    To give players a larger buffer in between the end of the boss and pvp tournaments.
    thank you so much, I appreciate that you give me ONE LESS day to fight the EB's o.O

Last edited by leems; 02-26-2014 at 11:03 PM.
    Armors:
    Blaze 99/99
    Moontide 99/99
    Scorchstone 99/99
    Various other 5*'s unmaxed and 4*'s maxed

Enjoyer of F2P games that doesn't encourage, who's got the deepest pockets wins format......

EB is/was already getting to be too easy. Need more of a challenge with less days.

And, yes. A way to suck some extra gems out.

Less QQ, more pew pew.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    EB is/was already getting to be too easy. Need more of a challenge with less days.
    Ah, you retired, so you missed that they recently already bumped up the boss stats by 15%...
    That already dropped those going for level 60 with 1 epic and 2 elementally correct boss+ armors back to 51.
    So level 60 was already turned back into the "challenge" of having 3 elementally right epics.

@Elita: spacing out starts of war, boss and arena giving the illusion of more going on in KnD?
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

I support 11+ Movement

Have to do only with : Want 60 ? BUY GEMS !!!
    Stupid who will use gems on EB and even more stupid who still buy gems seeing haw gree is behaving...

They should have 1 day arenas and 4 hr guild wars. Make it so it is started in American time zones.

The Noobicorns is no longer a subguild of the herd. Our new guild to replace them is Unicorn Prospects. Please contact leadership on Line- Zaunfink or Myke0287 to apply.

~Fair warning to all. They are looking for a new guild to say they are a subguild of -The reason they were kicked out of the Herd is that they were refusing to let us talk to their members and refusing to send people up to our guild when we were hurting for members.
    (Sorry for bad grammar)

Quote Originally Posted by iH8tBANNEDftw View Post
    They should have 1 day arenas and 4 hr guild wars. Make it so it is started in American time zones.
    First: Lol.

Second: I'm all for 1 day arenas with miniscule prizes. Oh look, today I actually had time, thanks for the 3*. Some days I don't participate at all, sucks for me. Way more interesting.
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

Anyone else seeing less material drops? I'm only getting singles

Don't you get double for above bronze (21)? Then it'd fit with hitting 43. Not there yet, can't tell.
    IGN: junebug UP
    Level 65
    Arbor, Beast, Tempered

GM of Unicorn Prospects, subguild to Top 25 Guild Team Unicorn, subguild to Top 10 guild Unicorn Stampede, subguild to - no, wait, that's it.

We're recruiting! Contact me @zaunfink on LINE Messenger.

(Guild membership comes with a free horn and increased attractiveness to virgins!
    Join now and automatically enter to win a years worth of horn polishing!)

anyone else noticing that the last couple of recycled bosses everyone complained and now they recycle a good looking one and no one does
    Knights and Dragons
    Name: BlackForest
    Guild: N/A

why the 6 day eb?

Why only 6 days for the epic boss?

QUOTE=Elita;1216786]Hello friends, enemies and frenemies!

This weeks kicks off a new epic boss, the Voodoo Priest! He's here to cast some nasty spells so do that voodoo that you do so well before he casts a curse on you!

**Please note that this boss is available for 6 DAYS ONLY!!**

[/QUOTE]

Hello friends, enemies ]
    http://image.blingee.com/images18/co...62_1007129.gif
    Use this , thanks
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

To give players a larger buffer in between the end of the boss and pvp tournaments.
    Haha. That's a good one Elita.

It certainly has nothing to do with forcing the use of gems to hit 60.

im using 3 fire based epics and I dont think im going to hit 60 and im fighting relentlessly, guess its gettin close to saying farewell. Its like having to drive but all roads are toll roads!!!

Im a sentinel and just got beat at lvl 43 with the following line up forgestone, blaze(me), blaze, aegis(friend), and blaze (friend)

really!!!! Now were getting beat with 5 epics at lvl 43!!!!! This is pitiful Gree........
    Last edited by leems; 03-01-2014 at 09:23 PM.
    Armors:
    Blaze 99/99
    Moontide 99/99
    Scorchstone 99/99
    Various other 5*'s unmaxed and 4*'s maxed

Enjoyer of F2P games that doesn't encourage, who's got the deepest pockets wins format......

How did you create the banner

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Why 6 days?
    Where or how did you make the banner fir majestic allience

Voodoo Priest gone?

Am I the only one now fighting the Epic Boss (Void Sentinel) that isn't due until tomorrow? It is still March 4, right?