Thread: Gree's fail

Gree's fail

Anyone else notice gree's fail saying in the gemspectacular thing? It says spirit air instead of water spirit
    Level 1xx
    Revival
    Ingame name: Raichu

yup

haha yea just noticed lol..

Quote Originally Posted by iCon View Post
    haha yea just noticed lol..
    You missed the biggest fail of all. The prize for the arena is the same as this event and the top guys in the arena have already spent more than 5000 gems. What a slap in the face.

They fail like that all the time. Funny thing is whenever someone mentions it it's fixed fairly quickly. But mention crappy rewards and no content and wait 6+ months
    I support the 11+ movement

Q Mob GM

Quote Originally Posted by infliction View Post
    You missed the biggest fail of all. The prize for the arena is the same as this event and the top guys in the arena have already spent more than 5000 gems. What a slap in the face.
    The top people on android haven't spent 5000 gems yet. Close though.
    no

Either way Gree is laughing their assets off at all the unhappy people in the 11+ who are about to drop hundreds. Big fat new package, big fat war
    ..wait a week, big fat new war, big fat new package

We'll show those people on the forums they can't stop spending!!

Funny thing is I called a Gemstravaganza weeks ago; Gree would have been stupid not to take advantage of the tax refund time line. Glad to see how predictable they are.

Which is also why nobody of note will ever respond to the demands of the 11+ers. They're the same as any other cell company making a quick and profitable game in this regard.

You know the really messed up part? A few weeks ago before I came here and discovered I wasn't the only dissatisfied one, I would have eagerly dropped for 5 thousand gems, even a week after I did over half of that for that last war.

I'm barely blinking at it now. Which is a shame, because I do so love that armor.

I want the armor too. Have always wanted it but no reason for me to spend anymore
    I support the 11+ movement

Q Mob GM

Man it's really messed up making this the same armor as the arena award. Those people wasted all those gems for nothing. Gree really is a bunch of scum bags...
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC