reward longtime high lvl players - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: reward longtime high lvl players

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTeflonDon View Post
    How about just reward long time players..

Daily login bonuses that improve for each day you've consecutively logged in would be good too. Considering the extreme stratification of player's stats, there's no harm in giving back to the daily players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Sounds like communism to me. People should be rewarded based on the amount of money they have spent and not on the amount of time they have spent
    You're great at trolling, I'll give you that..

Why not reward dedicated players, regardless of their spending habits? The spenders are obviously still going to have an absurd edge.
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Sounds like communism to me. People should be rewarded based on the amount of money they have spent and not on the amount of time they have spent.
    I can go with that if it's done in an inverted way - so the more you spend the more you get screwed over.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    the solution is far easier:
    do what EVERY OTHER GAME is doing -
    there should be no tiers!
    today i can beat 45 epic bosses, so my mission is to become stronger so next time i will beat 60 epic bosses!
    high level shouldn't affect this at all!
    it is so stupid that as a level 149 i killed 120 epic bosses, and later as level 151 i could only reach epic boss level 85... it's like leveling up takes u backwards.

the purpose of this game should be leveling up as much as u can and as fast as u can - leveling up should open new maps, items and buildings AND thats it!

the rivals list should not take to account anything else but the date u started playing CC.
    if i started playing CC on january 2013 then my rivals list should show ppl that started playing around this time. this way the player who advanced more in the game will have an advantage.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    I can go with that if it's done in an inverted way - so the more you spend the more you get screwed over.
    I think that's how CC is currently structured...
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by eNtroX View Post
    U need to reward aboves players.. otherwise leveling up is kinda punishment with being target in war and being a high lvl player (HLP) gives less ip.

E.g. HLP could unlock unique bonuses/modifiers like 2 building upgrades, IP mod, +energy, more def, etc...

Reward leveling up instead of punishing them..
    I really think a simple solution to encourage level ups, would be something like a 5 gold bonus for each level up.

I think the revenue "lost" from this, will be more then made up for by 1) fostering consumer loyalty very cheaply, 2) giving non-gold buyers a 'taste' of buying gold and getting some of them to dip their toes into purchasing gold (kind of getting your first hit for free) 3) other non-gold/low-gold buyers buying small amounts to gold to buy that building there are so close to affording or to finish the event they are so close to finishing, but they only have 220 gold saved and need 320, so they buy the extra 100 gold.

And what they can do to make this fair (Gree and fair are hard to right in same sentence) when implementing this is credit everyone with 5 x's your current level.

P.S. It doesn't have to be 5 gold, it could be 2 or 10. I'm just using that as an example. 5 seems like a nice number between low cost for Gree and creating a small incentive to level up.
    Last edited by murf; 02-27-2014 at 08:54 AM.

As of 1-27-14

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    I really think a simple solution to encourage level ups, would be something like a 5 gold bonus for each level up.
    hahahahahahahahahaha
    u crack me up!

every ltq requires around 2,000 gold to finish.
    so even if leveling up will give me 100 gold i wouldn't do it!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CCC-syn View Post
    hahahahahahahahahaha
    u crack me up!

every ltq requires around 2,000 gold to finish.
    so even if leveling up will give me 100 gold i wouldn't do it!
    Well that's you, I'm sure they are a ton of players out there. Maybe the thousands that aren't on the forums, that would see that and say if I get to level 250, that's 1,250 gold for free. Maybe it's ok to level, especially since the only reason now not to level is Epic Bosses, which are simple anyway, my L250 kills well over 100 and it's not particularly strong anymore...

As of 1-27-14

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Well that's you, I'm sure they are a ton of players out there. Maybe the thousands that aren't on the forums, that would see that and say if I get to level 250, that's 1,250 gold for free. Maybe it's ok to level, especially since the only reason now not to level is Epic Bosses, which are simple anyway, my L250 kills well over 100 and it's not particularly strong anymore...
    the disadvantages of being level 250 are far worse than the benefits of 1250 gold

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Even if I were given 1,000 bars of gold per level-up, I'd still be reluctant to, given the current tier structure of epic bosses & the poor IP payout in wars at high levels.

IF gree could figure those two things out & stop punishing HLPs, I'd be less inclined to avoid leveling up.

As it stands, there are no real advantages of being L.250. I can get more stamina & energy, unlock obsolete weapons/buildings, and...?
    Last edited by RealTeflonDon; 02-27-2014 at 09:51 AM.

can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I struggled to get 100 bosses last epic boss, and I'm over 200 level

But my lower level account it was much easier

I do feel at times that GREE encourages level ups but in turn are punished for it

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I can think of one time that leveling up was encouraged, when the level cap was raised to 250... That prize is pretty much obsolete now.

Do share though when else have they encouraged leveling up?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by eNtroX View Post
    U need to reward aboves players.. otherwise leveling up is kinda punishment with being target in war and being a high lvl player (HLP) gives less ip.

E.g. HLP could unlock unique bonuses/modifiers like 2 building upgrades, IP mod, +energy, more def, etc...

Reward leveling up instead of punishing them..
    wish in one hand and deficate in the other and see which fills first.

This is right up there with rewarding high income players with superior and in some cases, insurmountable defense.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by -C- View Post
    Fully agree with that! Battles and epic bosses tempt to stay at a low level. Furthermore there is absolutely no advantage in leveling up.

If GREE would like to remove camping, they should really change some of those game mechanics.
    this pathetic company has not the first clue how to discourage camping. That would involve making the game fun and not making it all about profit. These idiots have gone the other direction and made it so camping is not only viable, it's the only way to play for some. Stat gain is worthless and income is basically worthless too since just anyone can walk in and take whatever they want.

Folks like Jerle should wise up. This "weird way to play a game" is the only way when you've screwed everything else up so bad that it can't really get worse.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Is the Level cap ever going to be raised? Some people have been at Level 250 since back in the day when Vanilla Ice was #1 on the Billboard charts it seems. LOL