reward longtime high lvl players

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: reward longtime high lvl players

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Exclamation reward longtime high lvl players

U need to reward aboves players.. otherwise leveling up is kinda punishment with being target in war and being a high lvl player (HLP) gives less ip.

E.g. HLP could unlock unique bonuses/modifiers like 2 building upgrades, IP mod, +energy, more def, etc...

Reward leveling up instead of punishing them..
    Last edited by eNtroX; 02-26-2014 at 02:15 AM.

Post Count
    Fully agree with that! Battles and epic bosses tempt to stay at a low level. Furthermore there is absolutely no advantage in leveling up.

If GREE would like to remove camping, they should really change some of those game mechanics.

Post Count
    Your idea is bad and you should feel bad.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It is largely about being very active. If you are a very active player... low level or high level you will outperform many other players.

If you want to be elite. Buy gold.

Parts of the game are tilted toward new and parts are tilted toward old. Many players are limiting their strength by being less active. That is their choice. If they want to be strong start pushing buttons.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tom73 View Post
    It is largely about being very active. If you are a very active player... low level or high level you will outperform many other players.

If you want to be elite. Buy gold.

Parts of the game are tilted toward new and parts are tilted toward old. Many players are limiting their strength by being less active. That is their choice. If they want to be strong start pushing buttons.
    Very funny. They have to be the right buttons. Back in the day I used to see loads of weak players who'd been extremely active....... unfortunately for them it was by doing tons of map jobs with high xp causing them to be very weak for their level.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    they reward you with energy for ltqs and stamina for pvp, right?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Very funny. They have to be the right buttons. Back in the day I used to see loads of weak players who'd been extremely active....... unfortunately for them it was by doing tons of map jobs with high xp causing them to be very weak for their level.
    Yes they do have to be the right buttons.

Nowadays you do not get penalized for doing the maps... it is a great way to collect uzis. There is no sense hanging around at the lower levels -just make sure you stay strong enough to do the epic bosses.

Lurker
    Post Count

HLP

I am an active longtime player and high lvl. I have no problem with bosses, stats, or ip. I am a free player other than gold from offers. Camping is lame and im here to play the game. I dont see any punishment for lvling up. My energy and stamina is high enough that I dont need gold. Of course gold helps and my stats could always be better. I have no problem hanging as a free player.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by eNtroX View Post
    U need to reward aboves players.. otherwise leveling up is kinda punishment with being target in war and being a high lvl player (HLP) gives less ip.

E.g. HLP could unlock unique bonuses/modifiers like 2 building upgrades, IP mod, +energy, more def, etc...

Reward leveling up instead of punishing them..
    The only reward in this game is the rewarding of more punishment (this is not a joke).

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Your idea is bad and you should feel bad.
    You, sir, are incorrect.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Sister, you're 100% correct, although I do believe you meant they have to push the right "button"-(add funds).

Post Count
    This is possibly the greatest idea that I have ever read on the forum... Why did it take this long to think of it??

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    How about just reward long time players..

Daily login bonuses that improve for each day you've consecutively logged in would be good too. Considering the extreme stratification of player's stats, there's no harm in giving back to the daily players.
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTeflonDon View Post
    How about just reward long time players..

Daily login bonuses that improve for each day you've consecutively logged in would be good too. Considering the extreme stratification of player's stats, there's no harm in giving back to the daily players.
    Sounds like communism to me. People should be rewarded based on the amount of money they have spent and not on the amount of time they have spent.