Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Luv4UR Mom View Post
    Why would they post something that might help you decide not to spend gold?
    I understand how you think but if its possible with Lets say 2 vaults...some people Will buy Because They know for sure to get THE prizes ...
    Apple Maffia invite code : 425-562-094

inniti super caput tuum

https://groupme.com/join_group/5689334/aiAKSh[/url

Quote Originally Posted by Luv4UR Mom View Post
    Why would they post something that might help you decide not to spend gold?
    I understand how you think but if its possible with Lets say 2 vaults...some people Will buy Because They know for sure to get THE prizes ...
    Apple Maffia invite code : 425-562-094

inniti super caput tuum

https://groupme.com/join_group/5689334/aiAKSh[/url

If you go to the map and click the show arrows at the bottom (assuming you have not cleared all the map levels) you will see the one person on the map without an arrow -- thus the newly added character for the event. Once you click it you can be certain based on the energy they require. Good job really - easy to identify if you pay attention

Sorry - looks like I replied rather the quoted -- this was in Reply to the really Big B asking how they identified.

Red face

It's comforting to know that those hackers have the upper hand again.

Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyRobbie View Post
    It's comforting to know that those hackers have the upper hand again.
    How is that hacking?

Does anyone know the minimum level to participate in this ltq?

I think level 42. My 2 minis can't get in and the projected map for the 15/15 is Bay Harbor Beech locked out under level 42

Every level of the map has a level requirement

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hunt View Post
    If you go to the map and click the show arrows at the bottom (assuming you have not cleared all the map levels) you will see the one person on the map without an arrow -- thus the newly added character for the event. Once you click it you can be certain based on the energy they require. Good job really - easy to identify if you pay attention

Sorry - looks like I replied rather the quoted -- this was in Reply to the really Big B asking how they identified.
    These are not new characters these are normal characters

Exclamation Really?

Thank you Gree, for taking a a steamy one on our faces.

This LTQ is horrible. What is so special about it? a 48 hour push for Gree to make money in gold sells?

Assuming nico's list is correct for energy requirement (and thanks to nico valentino for that list!), let's run some numbers.

Lets say a lvl 250 player put every skill point from leveling towards energy, has a 10% energy mod, and finished every map, then put those points towards energy. (i don't know how many maps there are total, but for argument's sake, i'll assume 250). This person now has 10,000 energy in his pool.

If he started prepping the second A&F posted this thread (and thank you A&F for this info!), he would have 113 hours remaining until the event ended. That would let him accrue an additional 22,374 energy for a total of 32,374 energy possible without gold.

But wait!!! that leaves another 95,728 energy before finishing the event. this equates to 2400 gold, or $175.00 REAL LIFE DOLLARS.

The average player with no prepping and a 2000 energy pool will need 2950 gold to complete. Well that's convenient, because there is now a $199.99 Gold option for 3100 gold.

Gree, i understand you are a company, and you need to make money, but why constantly shaft your loyal players? I would be much more likely to spend gold if it only took 10-20 bucks to finish an event. You would most likely be getting a ton of money off of me. But as is, you only get disdain. Please, support your followers, and we will support you.

I'm skipping this LTQ it is way too expensive in terms of gold for energy and XP gained.

Quote Originally Posted by The jP View Post
    Thank you Gree, for taking a a steamy one on our faces.

This LTQ is horrible. What is so special about it? a 48 hour push for Gree to make money in gold sells?

Assuming nico's list is correct for energy requirement (and thanks to nico valentino for that list!), let's run some numbers.

Lets say a lvl 250 player put every skill point from leveling towards energy, has a 10% energy mod, and finished every map, then put those points towards energy. (i don't know how many maps there are total, but for argument's sake, i'll assume 250). This person now has 10,000 energy in his pool.

If he started prepping the second A&F posted this thread (and thank you A&F for this info!), he would have 113 hours remaining until the event ended. That would let him accrue an additional 22,374 energy for a total of 32,374 energy possible without gold.

But wait!!! that leaves another 95,728 energy before finishing the event. this equates to 2400 gold, or $175.00 REAL LIFE DOLLARS.

The average player with no prepping and a 2000 energy pool will need 2950 gold to complete. Well that's convenient, because there is now a $199.99 Gold option for 3100 gold.

Gree, i understand you are a company, and you need to make money, but why constantly shaft your loyal players? I would be much more likely to spend gold if it only took 10-20 bucks to finish an event. You would most likely be getting a ton of money off of me. But as is, you only get disdain. Please, support your followers, and we will support you.
    Very well written post but I have a question for you along these lines. When you bring up the point of supporting loyal players does it not make sense to hand out better prizes for those who are willing and able to spend upwards of $200 on an event?
    I'm not a gold user much at all, but I have zero problems with Gree making final prizes great for the players who do spend gold. There should be some sort of incentive for the high spenders out there.

R there even Uzis dropping for the next raid boss? Pry not gonna b dropping if I know gree. Typical. I like this LTQ, let's me take a break from the game an only log in to collect. Sitting this out. Xp gain is gonna b massive as well

Thanks.

Thank you for the info.

Event not showing up

Anyone else having trouble with this event not showing up? I just started the game yesterday so I haven't done any events yet, but I've been told it should be showing in my "Goals" sections and it isn't. I know a few others have mentioned this problem on the facebook page. Any ideas or solutions?