Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

Event not showing up

Yes, I also have the problem with the event not showing up. Does this event maybe have a min.
    level requirement? As I am now level 23.

Level Requirement

Yes...you need to be above level 40 or 42 as previously posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan the Great8 View Post
    Very well written post but I have a question for you along these lines. When you bring up the point of supporting loyal players does it not make sense to hand out better prizes for those who are willing and able to spend upwards of $200 on an event?
    I'm not a gold user much at all, but I have zero problems with Gree making final prizes great for the players who do spend gold. There should be some sort of incentive for the high spenders out there.
    Ryan, i agree with you 100 percent. I think this is where the 3 tier event comes in to play: easy, normal, and elite. But not the way it is currently. it needs to be changed a bit.

EASY. This would be the level that any player (that is of level to participate) can complete by participating from beginning to end, no prepping required. The reward should be decent stat with no modifier.

NORMAL. This is for the long time players. Level 150+. They should be able to finish this with no problem, maybe with a little prep work on the bosses. This level would also be completable by low level (easy) players who wish to use a bit of gold. Say, 200 bars or less. The reward should be high stat with a maximum of 10% modifier.

ELITE. Here is the money maker. The one that anyone wishing to complete would need to spend $100+. and the reward should be reason to. Very high stats with a 15-25% modifier.

Everyone keep in mind that the above breakdown is in reference to LTQ's. i believe syndicate events should have an even better grade of rewards, and should be achievable by syndicates that have great participation. Much like the raid boss events and epic boss events are now. Gree is on the right track with those.

Something i think Gree has lost sight of, is that this is a "free to play" game. This means there will be many different participatory levels from its players. A three tier system, like the one suggested above, is a great way to reward ALL of your players. New, old, loyal, cheap, rich, casual, hardcore, etc.

Any company can make a great game, but a GREAT company rewards its players. Please Gree, be a great company.

Finished. Cheapest LTQ in a while thanks to prehits.
    337-753-666

Quote Originally Posted by one man gang View Post
    Finished. Cheapest LTQ in a while thanks to prehits.
    What exactly is your definition of cheap? Because you have to spend money to finish this event.

XP gain is insane..

Quote Originally Posted by The jP View Post
    What exactly is your definition of cheap? Because you have to spend money to finish this event.
    cheapest probably meaning like me all bosses had only one hit left from prehitting long time ago, in hopes Gree would do this style again

Quote Originally Posted by eNtroX View Post
    XP gain is insane..
    Does XP matter anymore? You get matched against similar strength opponents not similar level one. I think XP is irrelevant.
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Level remains a factor for epic boss tiers

Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Does XP matter anymore? You get matched against similar strength opponents not similar level one. I think XP is irrelevant.
    I'd agree with respect to ordinary robs/attacks but Bravo's point about IP in synwar is also worth noting.

If you've been sitting at level 250 for awhile epic boss tiers stopped being "tiered" long ago but who knows if/when Gree will move the goalpost on max level and/or what new logic might intrude on their definition of epic boss tiers going forward.

Another possibility: if/when Gree overhauls menu of items available for purchase using ingame cash or RP, making them "re-relevant", level restrictions (better items require higher levels) might be important.
    Last edited by DvD; 02-27-2014 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Huge matter for IP.
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

xp's = bad

wicked if i had prehitted all these maps.. stopped at 9/15
    Yeah, my English is bad... just get used to it...
    103 478 859
    298 043 152

I might look like a noob, but if u dislike it buy gold for me.

It seems like we all want a LTQ on the maps canal street to little italy. Where we get 1 xp per attack.
    We also want to know what we should hit, like 5 weeks infront of the event.
    And ofcourse we want a prize with very high stats and very good mods.
    Also we would like to get a vault of gold for free to be able to complete this kind of ltq's.
    We always have something to complain about!
    I just accept that i wont be able to finish any ltq's because i play for free.
    Yeah, my English is bad... just get used to it...
    103 478 859
    298 043 152

I might look like a noob, but if u dislike it buy gold for me.

Tokens

Any1 know when tokens will start dropping?

Quote Originally Posted by djonny88 View Post
    It seems like we all want a LTQ on the maps canal street to little italy. Where we get 1 xp per attack.
    We also want to know what we should hit, like 5 weeks infront of the event.
    And ofcourse we want a prize with very high stats and very good mods.
    Also we would like to get a vault of gold for free to be able to complete this kind of ltq's.
    We always have something to complain about!
    I just accept that i wont be able to finish any ltq's because i play for free.
    this is like one of the only ones you could have done for free. prehit your maps