Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: Attn: Gree

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle124 View Post
    Elita if you work on the game of knights and dragons may i request one thing please.
    Since the level fifteen epic boss has 18 thousand hp may i request to take it down to 15,675 hp? Because ive tried and tried and i almost beat it once it has 1328 hp but the damage was to high for me please do.
    Thank you for youre time i hope you may change it.
    The point of the EB is you have to work up to it. They are not going to make it easier because one person can't do it. You will make it eventually. If you can't beat level 15, you don't deserve the armor.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

I currently have a note in legion chat regarding the guild war key chest idea. If your in another guild and would like to copy paste this message in your line chat note i would appreciate any feedback from knd players.

I will be posting legions feedback in this thread if its not deleted.

I would love legions feedback on new rewards for guild wars top 11 to 100. Here's my idea.

Get rid of dark prince chest and make it a guild war chest keys only, no gems.

→Guild war chest would give 5x to 10x chance for epic.
    →The higher your rank the more keys you get.
    →Gem chest would still exist with 2x to 3x chance for epic. Gw chest would have same rewards as gem quest. No gw epics allowed in gw chest.

Its a simple fix and I'd be happy with a lottery ticket idea for an epic over a plus eb armor or fusion boost.

Gree has already done similar rewards for the special quest they put out for beast chest and winter chest. I dont see why this cant be implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by 09cobaltss View Post
    What is the point of responding, Elita, if you just create more questions than answers? Maybe a response such as we realize these are the things suggested and this is what can and will be done. And then explain what can't be done. I feel that this was just a way of trying to squash a major loss of revenue as opposed to a sign of good faith. I hope I am wrong

I would like to know what CAN be done. Not just some can and some cant be done.

To give credit, I believe Eunuchorn proposed this idea many weeks ago in the suggestions thread.
    Or maybe it was someone else.

I like the idea, but I suspect that top teners are going to balk at the idea of potentially not getting a war epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    To give credit, I believe Eunuchorn proposed this idea many weeks ago in the suggestions thread.
    Or maybe it was someone else.

I like the idea, but I suspect that top teners are going to balk at the idea of potentially not getting a war epic.
    Well legion is a top 50 guild so thats 1 down 39 to go.

A better odd key chest gives people hope for a plus version epic. Hope makes people happy.
    the only thing that worries me is gree will think it's too giving to make a person who puts in effort gets better chances then the people who buy gems. If they really wanted too they could make the 5x gw chest for gems too but maby double the gems of the lower chance chest for 1 chance to open.

Otherwise you might as well not war and use gems. Giving people a chance to open chest for gaming is fun and would keep me coming back to knd to see the next gw epic and who knows I may move up to a top ten guild when they release a good stat magic gw armor for non plus version.

The only demand that I could imagine being restricted is an expanded kingdom.

Just do what they did in Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

You're welcome, GREE.
    I'll send you a bill for my consulting fee.
    Last edited by Sol Invictus; 02-25-2014 at 04:33 PM.

I'm guessing new maps and the hacker detection/prevention is too much to ask for. The rest sounds like easy fixes...

And a lot of us don't want to boycott, which is why less menacing methods were pursued at first.

But I hope you understand that people felt a boycott was necessary because they felt that you guys haven't been listening to anything we've been saying for weeks/months now.

Thank you for responding. It goes a long way in calming tensions.

Any details on the kinds of things that "can be done" as well as things you would be merciful enough to give us?
    So, you didn't want to boycott, but some felt the boycott was necessary to get anything done... which is it? People didn't want to or people did? And if it was sheer talk of the boycott was what got their attention... an ACTUAL boycott would almost be guaranteed to get their attention. Hello? Are you listening? Look at what happened once talk of a gem boycott became the topic. They shut it down.

Couldn't you have just deleted the offending posts?
    Now my hilarious pwning of busteroaf is gone forever.

And you do realize that it wasn't people in 11+ that were talking about boycotting, right? It was all the people criticizing us with "your tactics are dumb if yous was serius then youd boycott" and whatnot?
    So again, it wasn't you guys talking about a boycott, then... why aren't those who feel hitting them in their pockets banned, and the whole 11+ movement applauded and a legit discussion, between the forum member and Gree, about what can and can't be done, happening?

Also, now I wish I had actually read the forums earlier when I had the chance and must have missed your hilarious pwning.

You still never were able to prove how your clearly superior reasoning made anything I said less true.

Let me put it in another way you may understand:

Continuing to support the game by purchasing and spending gems, while wanting change and being unhappy with the way things are, is the same as saying "the food here sucks. I hate this place. I'm never coming back. But then coming back a day later. You continue eating that ... what was it, moldy $10 burger that you preach about hating so much? You have the choice to not eat at Le Buster Bistro or whatever it was. Great name btw. But by continuing to spend money on something you don't like and want changes for, is asinine. Do you understand that? Does that analogy make any more sense to you? I still don't see how you can't understand since you had your "no gems until rewards are better"... but apparently the others don't either. They are still one in the same. You refuse to spend until they give you better rewards. You stopped coming Le Bistro and ordering the $10 burger. Good for you. The rest of your movement is clueless though.
    Last edited by busteroaf; 02-25-2014 at 05:19 PM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    So, you didn't want to boycott, but some felt the boycott was necessary to get anything done... which is it? People didn't want to or people did? And if it was sheer talk of the boycott was what got their attention... an ACTUAL boycott would almost be guaranteed to get their attention. Hello? Are you listening?

So again, it wasn't you guys talking about a boycott, then... why aren't those who feel hitting them in their pockets banned, and the whole 11+ movement applauded?

Also, now I wish I had actually read the forums earlier when I had the chance and must have missed your hilarious pwning.

You still never were able to prove how your clearly superior reasoning made anything I said less true.

Let me put it in another way you may understand:

Continuing to support the game by purchasing and spending gems, while wanting change and being unhappy with the way things are, is the same as saying "the food here sucks. I hate this place. I'm never coming back."... but you still do. You continue eating that ... what was it, moldy $10 burger that you preach about hating so much? You have the choice to not eat at Le Buster Bistro or whatever it was. Great name btw. But by continuing to spend money on something you want changes for, is asinine. Do you understand that analogy? You might now with your "no gems until rewards are better"... but apparently the others don't understand that they are one in the same. You refuse to spend until they give you better rewards. You stopped coming Le Bistro and ordering the $10 burger. Good for you. The rest of your movement is clueless though.
    Is there a block button? Skipping over his name is an option I suppose.

He's from ios, maybe if you put android only in the title hell go poof , or be banned for posting outside his os's threads

Quote Originally Posted by a MenTaL CaSe View Post
    Is there a block button? Skipping over his name is an option I suppose.
    I want it too.

I've re-opened the thread and kept the other ones closed and added a note in the original post. Please try not to spam the forums with 4/5 of the same thread

Thanks!

Thank you elita, stay classy , most if us unwashed masses are exactly that )

Elita, I am going to respond to your duty as a Gree Representative.
    I'm sure Gree wishes to provide a good customer satisfaction correct?

We, (The 11+ Movement) are the heart and core of the Knights and Dragons community be it Android or iOS.
    We all share the same vision and goal: Improving the game that we love.
    To give you a silent hint: "We know what people want because we are the people".

You have acknowledged that there are things that could use some work and could change whilst others cannot.
    In this case I want to ask of you (As the Gree representative) the following:
    If Gree is indeed willing to hear us out and take us seriously there can only be but one solution.

Let anyone from Gree who is responsible for the customer statisfaction/development on the game talk to our group on Line.
    Line is a free-to-download App that anyone can download for their smartphone/tablet while yet still being a 100% anonymous.
    This means there should be no issues whatsoever to stand in contact directly where we can hold an actual conversation instead of having a Forum between us.

I hereby invite you to add me to Line, my Line ID is ReversalKnD.
    If you add me please contact me in the chat and I will invite you to our '+11 Movement Group' so we can have a chat about the current situation.

This the most efficient way to take care of this situation, please consider it as it will help both parties tremendously.
    I will await your response.

Quote Originally Posted by Reversal View Post
    Elita, I am going to respond to your duty as a Gree Representative.
    I'm sure Gree wishes to provide a good customer satisfaction correct?

We, (The 11+ Movement) are the heart and core of the Knights and Dragons community be it Android or iOS.
    We all share the same vision and goal: Improving the game that we love.
    To give you a silent hint: "We know what people want because we are the people".

You have acknowledged that there are things that could use some work and could change whilst others cannot.
    In this case I want to ask of you (As the Gree representative) the following:
    If Gree is indeed willing to hear us out and take us seriously there can only be but one solution.

Let anyone from Gree who is responsible for the customer statisfaction/development on the game talk to our group on Line.
    Line is a free-to-download App that anyone can download for their smartphone/tablet while yet still being a 100% anonymous.
    This means there should be no issues whatsoever to stand in contact directly where we can hold an actual conversation instead of having a Forum between us.

I hereby invite you to add me to Line, my Line ID is ReversalKnD.
    If you add me please contact me in the chat and I will invite you to our '+11 Movement Group' so we can have a chat about the current situation.

This the most efficient way to take care of this situation, please consider it as it will help both parties tremendously.
    I will await your response.
    Thank you for doing this. Let's hope that a representative takes you up on your offer.

All we are asking for right now, Elita, is for a little more transparency. Hopefully, that will allow us to have a more mutually beneficial customer-business relationship.
    Guild: Alliance
    IGN: Alliance Thor
    Level: 199

Epics
    Arclite Shroud+
    Sandstorm Platemail+
    Soulshard Necromantle+
    Beastmaster Battlegear+
    Arborsteel Vanguard+
    Northerner's Battlegear+
    Triskelion Wargear
    Revelation Robes