Upcoming WD Matching Changes! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming WD Matching Changes!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinisterclick View Post
    2 wars in, lol... Like to see how you find things after 24 ;-)
    No problem so far.

Lurker
    Post Count

Changes

These so called changes are stupid we are continually pitched against factions far stronger than us.
    When we have actually managed to beat anyone we have to throw gold at it like its going out of fashion.
    I am convinced that Gree are simply altering how the game works with a view how to get more money out of us suckers!
    It has nothing to do with making the game fairer in my opinion.
    They have totally skewed the game the changes dont work, however they wont admit that.
    No more money from me Gree, you wont be happy until you drive us all away.

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry Stop changing the Game, to please your greedy self Gree

After watching Gree for over a good year, I can only see one change, Gree make it so hard you have to buy gold to complete all missions, and give a low prize which is not even worth the gold you spent to finish off the mission in the first place. Then when people do start to get to grips with the game Gree change it so it is even harder to complete.
    I think well all should just give up on Gree and spend our money on other good game out there, that will give us a better exchange rate of gold/ credit.

Gree have got to a stage now where, the people only matter when they give Gree real money.

As I said when I reviewed the game, their is only one winner Faction Gree. All Gree are doing is pure Greed.
    They will drop you little teasers every day, but look at them they mean nothing and the rubbish you get through the mission are the same.
    As long as they can keep you thinking you may get something good you will end up the loser.
    just do not buy Gold and even drop the game your feel much better straight away, and have more money for yourself.

Lurker
    Post Count

Haha

Listen to all of the losers who are complaining... these changes are much better and have made the game so much more fun!!!! Here's an idea, if you have 30 minion attack you should be in a 50+ man faction where you belong instead of a small group of beasts fighting against people 1/10th of your stats.... stop b***ing. The only way you got to 30 million in the first place is by spending gold. If you don't want to spend gold then don't, but don't complain about getting the full wins and streaks bonuses without it.... the whining is really annoying now. No more cheating the system idiots (same people who were abusing the heck out of the iOS energy glitch I imagine)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rs1086 View Post
    Listen to all of the losers who are complaining... these changes are much better and have made the game so much more fun!!!! Here's an idea, if you have 30 minion attack you should be in a 50+ man faction where you belong instead of a small group of beasts fighting against people 1/10th of your stats.... stop b***ing. The only way you got to 30 million in the first place is by spending gold. If you don't want to spend gold then don't, but don't complain about getting the full wins and streaks bonuses without it.... the whining is really annoying now. No more cheating the system idiots (same people who were abusing the heck out of the iOS energy glitch I imagine)
    What evidence do you have that the complainers are streak factions ?? I know of several that are plowing along as normal unaffected by this change... Lol

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinisterclick View Post
    What evidence do you have that the complainers are streak factions ?? I know of several that are plowing along as normal unaffected by this change... Lol
    Touche salesmen, lol I guess comments like this are what I'm referring to

" joshuab25

i am in a faction of 27 guys we made it to 8/8 in streaks the last war.We range from 11 million to 30 million in defensive stats currently we have 3 wins and 11 loses!!!!!!"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rs1086 View Post
    Touche salesmen, lol I guess comments like this are what I'm referring to

" joshuab25

i am in a faction of 27 guys we made it to 8/8 in streaks the last war.We range from 11 million to 30 million in defensive stats currently we have 3 wins and 11 loses!!!!!!"
    Wouldn't class that as a streak faction, mid to strong rankers that get streaks, next war these guys will get 15 or so true streakers joining them and the tier groups change. All the streakers will merge back to strong factions... The streakers have been preparing...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Match ups are worse

Last war everytime we ran into a streak win prize we got nailed with a tough team, no problem as a little strategy and gold helped us prevail. This war with the new match ups we have met two teams that our team was capable of hitting, our team ranges from 8mill Att to 22 mill Att and are being matched with 25mill def and stronger. Was even matched up with a 86mill dl from a 3 team faction. Hmm, these changes were to make it more fair, all it did was drive half the team to give up and the other half to stop using gold for the duration of this war. How many times can you hit a cc before saying f it. I really would like to see how these changes were actually tested as in no way I see anything fair about this, we have also been matched up with the same team 3 times already. It's a big joke now and not even fun, used to enjoy getting the red bull and coffee all ready for a night of no sleep and friendly banter amongst fellow faction mates ( the only thing keeping half the players still playing MW) and now most are pissed off and not showing up. We are all for a fair fight that requires a little strategy to win a match but when the only chance you have is each faction member needs to drop a vault of gold on the cc to maybe squeak out a win then I thank you Gree as you have finally ruined the last element of this game that is keeping most players in MW.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Lightbulb Good bye Gree!

Won't be playing it any long! Earlier we required light gold to complte the missions, but now they require very huge quantity of gold! Be it the deadly ltq, or the raid boss event or this war event! If I m required to spend light gold to have some fun, thats all right! But spending heavy gold on wat we call some 'pixels' is a mad guy's business! I m leaving the game and definetly encourage my freinds to do so....... Also I will be ranking it the worst game, wherever I can! Com'on guys! Dont u value ur money! Use it to give gifts to ur frends nd relatives or simply donate it for some social works! I m so fed up that I would rather burn my money, but wont be giving any penny to gree(d)! Thanks gree for all the tensions you gave me- tension to complete the missions, tension to get good rank in wd event, tension to stay competitive! Now, moving on to a tension free world! Aren't u coming guys?
    Last edited by Commander exx; 03-01-2014 at 08:29 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite Enforcer View Post
    Sorry to hear that. Buy some guild bonuses like the rest of us and you will have a better chance. No more easy matching.
    my faction is the size we want it to be,we all use gold we are now 6-16 its hard to play when only 5 of your guys can hit the other team because they are that much stronger than you,we still have not won 2 in a row 48 hours into the event!!the new match up formula SUCKS!!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Faction of 58 and we have noticed more equitable match ups. We are barely above 50% wins but have avoided the small stacked streaker factions this time. We will see what the 2nd half brings us.
    Texicans. Top 50, 75, 100, 150. We have been it all.

We use dockbot, if your faction wants a demo pm me. I will even give you a free WD usage if it is your first time to use.

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down Matchups SUCK!!!!

These matchups are horrible,we have faced the same faction 3 times already, now we are seeing factions with stats 15million over my highest player and no amount of gold can win that matchup ,Modern War was fun up to now , but not since the change,I usually buy a vault on Sunday's but I don't see the point if the matchups are going to be this bad,!!!!! Running into super streaker factions was better then this crap!!!!! I think you need to rethink the matchups again or mabye just hire a monkey to pull faction names out of a hat!!!!!!! Cause this SUCKS!!!!!!

GREE Engineering
    Post Count
    If your guild isn't happy with the matchups, if you send a ticket to our support team (ONE ticket, not one for every person in the guild) we can examine more closely. Please note I make no guarantees that will result in changes, but we're very interested in making sure the matching is the best possible experience for everyone.

Average match speed across the entire game is 2 minutes and 20 seconds right now, and it's still only around 6ish minutes even at the very top end. There are some outliers though - extremely tiny guilds or other unusual shapes and sizes of guild take longer to find appropriate opponents for.

There will be some slow matches and bad matches. That happened with the old system and will continue to happen - with such a varied pool of guilds in all shapes and sizes sometimes there just isn't an appropriate match available. We have to make tradeoffs between matching speed and match quality - and limiting repeat matches to happen less frequently also narrows the pool down.

Post Count
    Matchups have been much better for us.

CHUCK NORRIS ALLIANCE : 657 545 913
    Now recruting : Great fun, lots of bonuses, and we have a plan!
    PM for more details.

Consistent Contributor CTRC(SW) UMBRA's Avatar
    Post Count

I do not see where Player Level will no longer be a Factor. Low level players still score more points attacking high level players. We adjusted our tactics based on what you all said and the scoring system is still the same.

Have these changes been axed or still in the works?
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval
    Last edited by CTRC(SW) UMBRA; 03-02-2014 at 10:41 AM.