Upcoming WD Matching Changes! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming WD Matching Changes!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    If the streak teams get pushed up to fight factions with players more their own stats, then they will face full factions, with no hope of winning. The problem becomes who do you please? I'd say err on the side of the majority. Possibly mix it up where they get some some of both, which I believe they already do. There's no perfect so,union, and I'm sure every faction knows the perfect solution for just themselves.
    IMO the streak teams should have to face players of similar strength. If this resolves that situation, then I think it's a positive change. As it stands now, most teams that face them have no hope of winning.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    A WARNING TO ALL STREAK ORIENTED FACTIONS.

Gree will pair you by average strength and not gross strength. The wait times will be up to 20 minutes for you to battle. It will be very hard to get the streak when you wait that long to battle. Your best bet is to merge. If you are interested in merging and forming a large faction PM me and I can help you out. Current wd points plays a very small role. Expect to fight full guilds like SUP 1 if your stat average is close. They just tried this last war in KA and if you're lucky you will be able to fight for 56 wars after waiting so long for a match.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Hopefully my one-man faction with my 200k stat player doesn't get matched up with SUP1 4 times like last war

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Streak teams not the only ones effected by average weighting... Imagine you are a faction of 20 with 2m each on stats before you might face a team of 40 with 1m stats now you might face a team of 56 each with 2m stats... Nearly three times the number of players. This team of 20 is not a streak faction, just a bunch of honest Joes wanting a bit of fun, no longer fun IMO...

Glad is doesn't affect me nowadays... Robo

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I would like to take this time to thank gree for the new matchup system that makes total sense. We are a 14 man team that just matched a 52 man team from the top 10. Amazing job gree. Simply fantastic.
    MW 820 927 812
    Level 258
    Income: $352,000,000/hr
    Attack: 9,867,393,600
    Defense: 4,300,166,900

KA 634 402 861
    CC 419 238 618

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yep, what the guy above me said.... Gotta love GreeD math.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    If the streak teams get pushed up to fight factions with players more their own stats, then they will face full factions, with no hope of winning. The problem becomes who do you please? I'd say err on the side of the majority. Possibly mix it up where they get some some of both, which I believe they already do. There's no perfect so,union, and I'm sure every faction knows the perfect solution for just themselves.
    When did gree do something to please the majority, this decision was purely money based, watch gold spend double in Finland ;-)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Reutdog View Post
    I would like to take this time to thank gree for the new matchup system that makes total sense. We are a 14 man team that just matched a 52 man team from the top 10. Amazing job gree. Simply fantastic.
    If you with 40m attack are representative of the other 13 players, then it think GREE got it about right. Goodbye streakers
    SKILLZONE 773520110.
    Maxed Health Regen time.
    Maxed Infantry Defense
    Maxed Ground Defense
    Maxed Air Defense
    Maxed Sea Defense
    Maxed Defense from Buildings.
    Maxed Building output
    Maxed Infantry Attack
    Maxed Ground Attack
    Maxed Air Attack
    Maxed Sea Attack
    Maxed casualty rate
    GROUPME required
    PM for more info; always recruiting

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bravo Gree Bravo.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite Enforcer View Post
    Bravo Gree Bravo.
    2 wars in, lol... Like to see how you find things after 24 ;-)

Post Count
    We have matched one man teams where he couldnt touch either of us, and we had teams twice our numbers and much stronger. Not one normal match up so far. And matchup times are ridiculous. Longer then 10-15 minutes every time.

* edit. Instead of making it better, matching only got worse imo
    We all have addictions.. I just have 298 of them..

Consistent Contributor CTRC(SW) UMBRA's Avatar
    Post Count
    The last two wars we scouted about 20 players on a 40+ team roster and the majority had stats about 10-60 million higher stats than our team. Teams are Top 30 we matched against and we are Top 300. This is not better.

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry Stop your Changes to the game

well I am sorry to say it seem you completely upset a lot of faction on your changes. it is getting to a point where we will have to make a hard decision. to drop modern war, it seem like Gree are only there to make money anyway. forgetting there are player out there. stop your changes and start giving the player something back for there money. Stop being Greedy

Lurker
    Post Count
    i am in a faction of 27 guys we made it to 8/8 in streaks the last war.We range from 11 million to 30 million in defensive stats currently we have 3 wins and 11 loses!!!!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by joshuab25 View Post
    i am in a faction of 27 guys we made it to 8/8 in streaks the last war.We range from 11 million to 30 million in defensive stats currently we have 3 wins and 11 loses!!!!!!
    Sorry to hear that. Buy some guild bonuses like the rest of us and you will have a better chance. No more easy matching.