Family

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Family

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Family

I would just like to take the time and thank my family, or as others might call them guildmates.

TSS has become such a close group that they are closer to me than parts of my real life family. The reason I continue to play and enjoy this game so much is the time I get to spend with them. They are like family from all over the world. We laugh together, joke together, cry together, worry for each other and even the occasional dating advice. I have cousins in real life I have talked less to then them. I am not in conversation with siblings as much as this group. I love my real life family dearly, but this group is just that close to me now.

Like family, some gradually drift away and others may join other families but you are still family and we want nothing but the best for you. It also makes it sweeter than when a family member comes home again.

You guys are such an awesome group, you even put up with my quirky behaviour. It is also why I will defend each bad everyone of you whenever someone tries to say something negative, even defending that redheaded step child. They are family, and you never mess with family.

TSS, You guys are the greatest!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Sounds like you need to get out more.
    And people who call themselves quirky are for the most part people who just try to hard to act something there not.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Here is a perfect thread for you to man up and do what you should but of course you won't

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Makes perfect sense.
    Fly to England, I'll take you out. Have a few beers. I'll even help you talk to a real life lady.
    Come on it'll be fun. You'll see how fun the real world can be.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Seriously, guys??

You already created a thread just for this! Pls leave your flame war in one thread from now on...

Let's keep this one civilized and nice...

Glad you have a great guild, Krayt :-)

Nice offer, Pedro-- who couldn't use a beer or two? :-)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Have no intention of bringing that here. Just saying if he wants to post there is a perfect thing for him to post but....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows View Post
    Seriously, guys??

You already created a thread just for this! Pls leave your flame war in one thread from now on...

Let's keep this one civilized and nice...

Glad you have a great guild, Krayt :-)

Nice offer, Pedro-- who couldn't use a beer or two? :-)
    I agree take, it outside guys.

Post Count
    I also agree. Your going to begin a spam chain at this rate. Just PM each other!!!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by person123 View Post
    I also agree. Your going to begin a spam chain at this rate. Just PM each other!!!
    But I just got my popcorn

Also the forum has been so quiet lately that it wouldn't harm if we have some side entertainment. Bring some life back to the forum especially after the talkative crows have flown away.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    can you two get a room or something, pls
    Hi guys

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks Krayt!!

TSS is a big family indeed and I'm very grateful for being member of such a family!! It's always a pleasure to fight alongisde someone like you and all the other scouts!! You guys are the only reason why I still play this game!!

Cheers mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    I would just like to take the time and thank my family, or as others might call them guildmates.

TSS has become such a close group that they are closer to me than parts of my real life family. The reason I continue to play and enjoy this game so much is the time I get to spend with them. They are like family from all over the world. We laugh together, joke together, cry together, worry for each other and even the occasional dating advice. I have cousins in real life I have talked less to then them. I am not in conversation with siblings as much as this group. I love my real life family dearly, but this group is just that close to me now.

Like family, some gradually drift away and others may join other families but you are still family and we want nothing but the best for you. It also makes it sweeter than when a family member comes home again.

You guys are such an awesome group, you even put up with my quirky behaviour. It is also why I will defend each bad everyone of you whenever someone tries to say something negative, even defending that redheaded step child. They are family, and you never mess with family.

TSS, You guys are the greatest!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I am glad that one of ours has come back home again.
    Still waiting on some others (your know who you are!!!)

We are always willing to take on new members though. Shortly before last war we took on a few new recruits and almost immediately they have become family.

TSS really is a great guild to belong to

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Id like to thank everyone who told krayt to delet the thread and pm me.
    He has promptly deleted said thread and taken to pm'ing me abuse instead.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    And another one with name calling just came through.

Post Count
    Let it be on pm then, you don't need to open them
    ALWAYS RECRUITING PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

KINGDOM AGE - The People's Front of Judea - Guild invite code:- 337598906
    War rankings:- none of your business
    Contact me in game:- Shluggy 844-438-529

LEGENDS AT WAR - Red Dawn Elite - Guild invite code:- 531659486
    War rankings:- top something or other
    Contact me in game:- Castiel 507-004-554