View Poll Results: Should max level be increased before next war?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

80 86.96%
  • No

12 13.04%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Time to raise the bar - increase level limit to 300 plus

Having improved the war experience for most with the new matching algorithm it just remains to change the last big bug bear and increase the maximum level far above 200.

Yes please but never going to happen asked so many times Gree never takes any notice.

Come on Forum members vote yes and let GREE see how much support is out there for this. They seem to be paying attention to us here recently.

Crime city and MW has been raised! Please raise the darn levels!

A higher level without fixing the stupid cp malus for high lv in war and the attack malus in boss events will things make even worse.
    The Red Baron TRB

Agreed with Red Baron. What's the point of raising the level if CP still sucks. Make it so that XP is not a penalty.

xp wouldn't be such a penalty if there weren't so many minis. If the game could be played how its designed where people play through the quests and events instead of just camping xp wouldn't be such a bad thing.
    I myself have been scared to gain any xp but if I don't play the game why have it? I agree that raid bosses get rough as you gain levels but maybe if the cap were higher it could be smoothed out more.
    I agree with the raise in levels.
    -Kenjo Megi
    -Scions of Abaddon-

Really need to bump the limit if nothing else to recognize those long term loyal players trying to stay with this.

I would like to see CP fixed and max level raised

The main reason max level won't be raised is there just isn't enough players. Every new player stays as low as possible as long as possible, and the player base is shrinking.
    Mw and cc have a lot lore active accounts playing so can have more levels, cause they have enoug players to fill them.

Forgive me, but could someone explain why increasing the Level 200 cap would make things better.

Quote Originally Posted by England Jon View Post
    Forgive me, but could someone explain why increasing the Level 200 cap would make things better.
    It would increase the range of higher targets in war and should therefore improve the cp for higher levels. A level 180 currently gets rubbish cp hitting a 200 compared to say a level 150 hitting a 200. It also reduces the benefits of minis again improving the game. More folk would level up rather than start a mini if they had targets over level 200 that gave them good cp in war.

IMO either raise it or make it possible to start over in some way. I've been playing this game from almost the start and sure as a lot of high level players, my stats are not as good as some lower levels who have played for a lot less time. So what to do?
    Start a mini on a different device? With the level of participation in quests needed to stay competitive, it's hard to keep up with one account properly, never mind 2+. Also, how many devices can someone use or keep buying. You can transfer an old account to a friends device I guess and forget about it, start again but firstly it's against the T's & C's apparently to do this (I've read on here about people being banned for it!) and secondly it's not easy to transfer your game to another device anyway.
    Most games have an end, level 200 is the end of KA. Unless you buy yet another device, your stuck and may as well retire. It's not as if you actually 'win' the game by reaching level 200 either. It sounds like its a bit of an anti climax from what I hear.
    I used to play Call of Duty, there when you reach the top you can pay to reset your stats etc keeping some stuff as a reward for getting that far. Maybe Gree could look into doing something like that??? Reset your level, stats, units but keep all your buildings etc and maybe your skill points. I dunno, haven't thought it through properly, just typing my thoughts
    :-)
    Btw I voted for upping the level 200 cap, I'm not level 200 myself, I do have a mini (just 1) and I'm not going to be trying any transferring anytime soon lol.
    ALWAYS RECRUITING PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

KINGDOM AGE - The People's Front of Judea - Guild invite code:- 337598906
    War rankings:- none of your business
    Contact me in game:- Shluggy 844-438-529

LEGENDS AT WAR - Red Dawn Elite - Guild invite code:- 531659486
    War rankings:- top something or other
    Contact me in game:- Castiel 507-004-554

many times the community has asked and every time the request has been rejected from the devs. now with so many hlp's retiring; there will be even less chance of levels being raised.

two things to consider; the meteoric rise in llp's once guild quests and boost units were released. many of those have been piggyback to player's mains (read hlp) some were lucky enough to get an elite weapon and are able to complete quests; anyone notice that despite all the requests for a new weapon none have been forthcoming....not coincidence.

I'm glad that Gree isn't offering up any more elite weapons; one of the few benefits to being a HLP is being around and competing when LTQs offered great weapons back then, and with all the benefits that LLPs are getting that we HLPs didn't when we started this game, we need to hold on to some kind of win!