Time to raise the bar - increase level limit to 300 plus - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Should max level be increased before next war?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

80 86.96%
  • No

12 13.04%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Time to raise the bar - increase level limit to 300 plus

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Hey guys, I'm getting this checked on for you. Sorry for the delay-thanks for inquiring!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SnapOpera View Post
    Hey guys, I'm getting this checked on for you. Sorry for the delay-thanks for inquiring!
    Thanks Snap!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Any news Snap?

Lurker
    Post Count

Is max allies going up we just had someone get 501?

Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    The main reason max level won't be raised is there just isn't enough players. Every new player stays as low as possible as long as possible, and the player base is shrinking.
    Mw and cc have a lot lore active accounts playing so can have more levels, cause they have enoug players to fill them.
    In mw we just had someone get 501 allies have they upped this?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LB moose View Post
    In mw we just had someone get 501 allies have they upped this?
    Its probably +1 Alliance size increase bonus.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Any further information Snap please?

Post Count
    My household currently has three people in it playing KA on a total of 5 devices. The littles we have created are much more fun to play at times - because at least we see them improving. My level 200 character just gets higher stats but this doesn't seem to make any difference except in raiding because of changes Gree keeps making to quests. If Gree doesn't increase the levels for this character, I will mostly likely abandon her. But then, I am afraid to level my smaller character up too fast - so what do I do with my playing time? I will most likely go to other games - so please increase the levels. I have liked KA, but am growing very bored and frustrated.

Post Count
    I am barely level 113 and after what i have been reading here on the forums i am almost scared of leveling up. I want to keep doing the quests as that is part of the game and are meant to keep the game interesting, but i dont want the game to become more difficult just for playing it and leveling up.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Time to make the change GREE

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Can we get an update Gree?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lopez6295 View Post
    I am barely level 113 and after what i have been reading here on the forums i am almost scared of leveling up. I want to keep doing the quests as that is part of the game and are meant to keep the game interesting, but i dont want the game to become more difficult just for playing it and leveling up.
    At level 144 now and terrified to go any further. I am sitting out most events and just camping to get GLTQs. I jump out of the early GLTQ stages that give out 1000 atk rewards and 70xps and come back in when the rewards are over 6k in attack. It's just sad that i'm playing this way. But anything to avoid leveling up or adding xps to my character i'll do!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Lol, 3/4 they were gonna check and get back to us, lmao. Messenger must be sent by pony express, standing on the shore, trying to figure out how to get to Japan

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SnapOpera View Post
    Hey Snap. You still employed at GREE? Two and a half weeks still no reply.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They are replying at all the other threads but no this one. Nothing new that's how Gree is.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think raising the level ceiling will keep the level 200 players from retiring. I'm guessing you want them to retire but I think enough of the high level players retired recently that it wouldn't hurt the game to raise it. GREE, Please reconsider this as you have raised the level ceiling in your other games so why not KA too? Everyone is so worried about raising their level that they skip quests and you lose money. Seems like a good idea and it would make people play more.