Murder of Crows is flying away from KA. - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Murder of Crows is flying away from KA.

murder of crows

The Templars knight will welcome the rest of the crows.

Post Count
    Ok before I truly go.....let me just say how great a family MoC is. We have a bunch of members who are truly fun to be with, helpful and reliable, the reason why "these" bunch of members are starting with a new game. We love each other and have actual plans to meet up....lol. Nothing will ever be like this again thats why we still need to be in contact with each other. I am fortunate to have leaders like Skyraiders and Zenobia (and for a short time Wheezy). And where can you find a leader that waits til everybody who still wants to play FIND A NEW HOME BEFORE WE TRULY SPLIT UP? A rare breed indeed. There's more than just that but I wouldn't want to bore the posters here. Thanks, us members really appreciate it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cola3 View Post
    Ok before I truly go.....let me just say how great a family MoC is. We have a bunch of members who are truly fun to be with, helpful and reliable, the reason why "these" bunch of members are starting with a new game. We love each other and have actual plans to meet up....lol. Nothing will ever be like this again thats why we still need to be in contact with each other. I am fortunate to have leaders like Skyraiders and Zenobia (and for a short time Wheezy). And where can you find a leader that waits til everybody who still wants to play FIND A NEW HOME BEFORE WE TRULY SPLIT UP? A rare breed indeed. There's more than just that but I wouldn't want to bore the posters here. Thanks, us members really appreciate it.
    Well Said, Good Luck in future games Crows
    ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbAdiQYILSE The Crusaders www.thecrusaders.info Slade - Crusaders Officer

Post Count
    My tribute to this guild that I have called home from the beginning of guilds....a time when 300 K stats were awesome!

The bonds we forged....the friendships shared....the respect given and gained among my fellow gamers .....my teammates....the amazing people I go to war with from every walk of life. Thank you all for the support and sacrifice we have shared all through our KA gaming days. We shared a special bond.....a bond that other guilds understand.....working hard for your teammate as we battle through ....quests...LTQ ...GLTQ .....Raid bosses....sleepless war weekends....all of you know what it's about.

I take with me the memories of everyone I have met as a member/officer/founder of Murder Of Crows....may all my teammates know there is always a place for you in the nest. My memorial of our time together......I dedicate this post to you.

MOC.....Allora Danin, Zenobia, Skyraiders, Rutherford, SNB, WhoBr0tSnacks, Balsac, Jixx, AL, Blitzfink, Chandar2, Chazz CC, Chups Crow, Corvus Brachyrhyncos, Dark Angel, DjWho, Foxxy Arther, Gano, Horse, Jonas, Kaner, Katliff, Lovemscle, MaulerBC, Mb8, Dee, Kaoslos, Penarol Montevideo, Hamburger, Rhitle, RSD, Ryker, Vortex, What the/ OH No, Tarsus, Dirty Joe, Crow magnum, VVolf, Rastlin, l3lade, kjctnorris, Wolfman, Ian Mcgrath, P, Emberly, overrated, Syk0tic, Muninn, Tod&cari, stormborn, Headhunter, A Glory A, Gonzo, Karisella, Saint, slim5o, Ace, Alladar, Apesu, Blast, Bossa Nova, botfly, Brutus, Cain's curse, Caseysforce, Chael, Chicago matt, Cows of Chaos, Emi, Guass, Guido, jasper, JC, Kal-El, Jhonny D, Little Ben, Migit, MindMachine, Mm, Nxy, Odenrider, Onslaught, Pac, Peter , Pope, Porro, QQ, Sir Marcus, Sir Mike, Sliver, Alex, Tgp, The Crow- Plux, Zmerlin..........

In the words of a fellow Crow.......

It is dusk and the landscape is torn and burning as I glide over it.....my feathers singed, wing exhausted......bleeding a dozen wounds from the great wars.....I see it at last.....The Nest........Home....I bank in on my final glide....let forth a hoarse but yet mighty Caw. And a tear falls from my eyes as I hear the Caw of my brethren and sisters....as I join them in a rustle of feathers.....I realize it's not dusk after all.....It is Night....I am Home......

MOC in a land far far away........

A new dawn arises as the morning light falls on the nest ....A Caw is heard.....he sets his feet....looks out into the skies....and wonders what today will bring.....the air is crisp and permeated with mist...his feathers more black than the darkest night......his wing tips are covered with droplets of moisture and as the sun hits them you can see the sparkle of a rainbow upon his darkened feathered wings.....he breaths once ....steam rising from his breath....he raises his wings....CAWWWWWW.......Springs from the nest.....announcing his presence to the world...be warned....the Crow has taken Flight!!!!!

Thank you everyone who has been a part of my KA playing Days.....you all have earned my respect and friendship!!! May your may your sword always be sharp and may you always have friends to share the journey down the road.....your Flask be full for the cold winter nights as you regale us of your deeds of war around the campfire.....maybe someday I will be at the next campfire.....and I will be able to hear all about them!!!! Be well!!! Till our Swords meet again!!!

KA: 630-568-270

Post Count

Thumbs up

Wow, V, that was a beautiful tribute. As would only be expected of you, my friend. Brought a tear to my eye... another one. Thank you for that.

All your manor are belong to us.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Well said Sky, It's an honor to fight by your side and continue to fight

RsD
    MoC Member

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have always admired MoC and if any of their great players who are not retiring need a good home please leave me a message. I would be happy to help. I wish you happy life and good luck in the future!

Post Count
    Finally Sky has posted. I can now get banned.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cola3 View Post
    Finally Sky has posted. I can now get banned.
    guess i said gooooo Cola on the wrong post, ill say it again :P

gooooooo Cola!

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Post Count
    Awesome posts, great to see a graceful exit and great to see so many of you in the new venture ! It has been great fighting against you in these wars but it's even better fighting with you in the new game , always a great show of strength and tenacious attitude , I Thankyou for all the great years we had here !

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You guys like most of us, held on to the wrong game for the right reasons. I've tried/am trying to get members of my guild to join me in GoW. Excuse me, that's Game of War:Fire Age, wouldn't want to be banned again for just initials.

Your group has been a pain in the butt in game because I can't beat any of you, but a treasure in the forums, and I'm sure the love that bonded you here can persist elsewhere.

Good hunting Crow,

Shiloh, Darth Randy

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mighty mackenzie View Post
    I have always admired MoC and if any of their great players who are not retiring need a good home please leave me a message. I would be happy to help. I wish you happy life and good luck in the future!
    A good home? I will not comment on that.

If you want to hang out with some good guys and have fun, pm me. Most MoC members ive met were part of the good guys, and to those leaving, again, good luck

137-831-990

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredcole View Post
    A good home? I will not comment on that.

If you want to hang out with some good guys and have fun, pm me. Most MoC members ive met were part of the good guys, and to those leaving, again, good luck
    You are quiet on PM now

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    You are quiet on PM now
    Haha ive cleaned my inbox a little now

137-831-990

Consistent Contributor [JAG] Ryan's Avatar
    Post Count
    Dear Zen ,Dear Skyraiders and Dear MoC Members

it took me some time to say goodbye to you, but better later then never, lol
    Also im not very good in that, so i will make it short.

Thank you for all you did in the Forum and in Game.

MoC was always a very strong and respected Member of KA and your activity and help in Forum will be missed.

I remember our first coop on a RB and we finished it together as Crow Ops. Since then a deep friendship has connected our guilds.

Later you developed Crow Bot and we can't imagine to war without it again.

Thank you from entire Black Ops Family and i hope we stay in touch.
    Ryan
    Fun in Black

Allways looking for good and active players.
    Add me on Kakao. My id is RyanJAG