Murder of Crows is flying away from KA.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Murder of Crows is flying away from KA.

Post Count

Murder of Crows is flying away from KA.

Murder of Crows, one of those guilds everyone either loves or loves to hate, is retiring from KA. As of now, the end of this war. Most of my officers and many of our players are retiring from the game as well.

Myself included.

I was going to type up a list of grievances, the things that KA got wrong from the start and refused to correct in the last year, the things they got right at some point then went astray. But I've already done that over the course of the last year, along with praising the things Gree did get right, and suggesting solutions to problems (e.g. if people have to create minis to compensate for Gree punishing players for leveling, the solution is not to kill the mini but to empower the HLP, so that we all want to level). So I will not be listing it all. I will spare my haters that list, lol.

It really can be said succinctly: we are all leaving the game because it is not fun for any of us any more.

Many of us held onto the game past it's personal expiration date, because we stubbornly refused to let each other down. But we realized we can still be there for each other outside this particular game. We just found a new one that has promise. But if that doesn't pan out, just as the one everyone was talking about recently not did not pan out for most of us, then we will find another. We are thrilled to not only stay together, but be reunited with some of the ghosts of Crowstmas past who were a little ahead of their time and retired long before now. We hope everyone who ever was a Crow or wanted to be one join our MoC Party Room in GroupMe. Just to chat.

This was not an easy decision to make. I have not only been with this guild for a year, since long before the first war, but I have been the shepherd of this guild for the last 5 months, following the greats Big Wheezy and Skyraiders. It seems an anathema to choose to no longer tend my flock. But when the pen (Gree) that holds the flock is full of disease, is it best for the shepherd to stay and nurse them as they each slowly wither and die? Or to open the pen and set them free? I chose the latter. I am doing what I truly feel is the most appropriate exit for the guild, and the best path forward for everyone who has ever been in it, and proud of that fact. I do this will the full support of my officers.

A few of our members are not ready to retire. I will be staying in the game until I help every one of them find the right new home based on their goals going forward. I hope you all will welcome them and make them feel at home.

Murder of Crows, the KA guild, is no more. But Murder of Crows, the family, lives on. CAW!

All your manor are belong to us.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Good luck to all of you.

Post Count
    Thank you for the well wishes, phopjon.

All your manor are belong to us.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Best of luck to Zen and the rest. You will be missed.
    Take care of yourselves.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You were fun to play with.
    TSS enjoyed our battle with you this war.
    You all will be missed

If any players are staying, may I be the first to say TSS is open to taking some members

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    That is too bad. I always found your members to be extremely helpful and fun to interact with.

Post Count
    Thanks Zenobia!! Yes, finally free from this game and unto another. For those who don't know I am CHUPS, an original member of MoC. I made this name/reregister because I have been banned here several times. I was once a member of both Forum Knights and Royal Knights as an alliance. No hard feelings....and goodbye to all

My retired stats:

LEVEL 177
    Attack: 32.82M
    Defense: 32.36M

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Bye bye CJ

RsD
    MoC Member

Post Count
    Which game are you going to? If you don't mind my asking. I've read of others going to a different game, and no one states which game. I'm interested in new game(s) as well.

Thanks!
    DeiKill

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sorry to hear one of most famoso guild is leaving. Best wishes to everyone

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 5paynes View Post
    Which game are you going to? If you don't mind my asking. I've read of others going to a different game, and no one states which game. I'm interested in new game(s) as well.

Thanks!
    DeiKill
    If you don't know....1 mention of another game...even it's initials is an automatic bannage from CJ.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cola3 View Post
    If you don't know....1 mention of another game...even it's initials is an automatic bannage from CJ.
    do we care? looking at CJ's name oddly is automatic bannage from CJ

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Zenobia, loved your posts, always a joy to read as are most Crows posts. There will be lots like me who you don't know but will now feel a void on here that will be difficult to fill. Good luck where ever you guys go and enjoy gaming.
    Officer in The Dragon Reborn
    Guild ID: 595959616
    Personal ID 502-862-182
    Last War finished at 37

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    no more MoC? This forum already sucks! with no more MoC support this forum is practically dead. SOB! I wish all the crows well! I'll will PM you later lady Z . I'm glad I got to battle with you at least once. All MoC will be missed around these forums. And RSD that is a BAMF bot! Loved it! Take it easy crows!

Lurker
    Post Count

Very Sad

I never post in here...but for this I HAVE to make an exception....I am very sad to see MoC go away...Good luck in real life to all of you...and a special Thank You to Zenobia and RsD for all the help that you have given to me and my fellow guild mates and friends....your presence will be sorely missed in the Kingdom Age community.
    MQ 389-306-673
    KA 820-376-749