A&F / Cj - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A&F / Cj

Consistent Contributor ILikeTheAbuse's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by llpbrace@gmail.com View Post
    I sent a transfer ticket 8 days ago and attached all supporting documents( gold purchase receipt, etc...) and all information( code, device type...)

finally, I got a reply today: Thank you for contacting us. I can assist you in transferring your account. I will need as much of the following information as possible:

WTF Gree!? All he would had to do was scroll down all the info. It was there!!!!

Now waiting again...Gr8 job gree! Awesome customer service!
    And let me tell you, pointing out that you already included that information and questioning their reading and comprehension skills will get you nowhere. I've been waiting for 4 months since I replied!
    -just a sucker with no self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A fool and his syndicate are soon parted

Quote Originally Posted by Freddy** View Post
    Is this the reason for the hold up on support tickets asking for a transfer? My phone was stolen so I can't do the in-game iOS transfer. I submitted a ticket on 2/16 so 9 days ago and still nothing.
    Sort of. We can still do manual transfers, but because the in-game one is currently nonfunctional we are getting slammed with way more requests than usual. We're working through those as fast as possible.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    well at least there is a solution coming and you have replied.
    just missing out on some good prizes for the boss raid, ltq and hopefully this will be solved before the epic boss

Banned
    Post Count

Wink Fix, why not something that is actually working

When other providers are capable of making you play on both your iPad and on your iPhone with the same account, I think GREE should be able to offer a similar solution, even a multiply login would be perfect for all the folks who are running several minis.... Come on GREE give us an easteregg, as said in other threads the players will even spend more gold.

Banned
    Post Count
    Really? Where is this eta??? Your customer service is embarrassing.

Banned
    Post Count
    Seriously get your job done, you say you have an eta, then you dont respond...give us a time frame before you lose even more players than you are.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I also would like a transfer, sent support a message, been a week without a reply. Ha
    Quote Originally Posted by N41LZ View Post
    Gree you have made a big mistake, 1 Uzi should cost 100 Gold, not 5

And the event should be 12 hours only...
    You giving us too much bro, like a restaurant giving out large messy portionsss

Banned
    Post Count
    Keep bumping this thread, until we get updated!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have actually gotten a response. This is the most annoying thing to have to do for a game. Been back and forth answering questions about gold being purchased and then I give all the dates and what I purchased and then they need an actual copy of the invoice. Just a total pain in the ass.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtBagCronin View Post
    I have actually gotten a response. This is the most annoying thing to have to do for a game. Been back and forth answering questions about gold being purchased and then I give all the dates and what I purchased and then they need an actual copy of the invoice. Just a total pain in the ass.
    I just asked them to RESET golds to ZERO...!! Still no answer

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I dont have an IOS I have android, but about a month and a half ago I needed my game transferred. So I sent in the ticket with all the requested info. After about a week I sent another email asking for an update a couple days later I get an email back saying I should have backed up my game to the icloud (notice how I said I have an android) and to provide them all the info I had already sent in. So I replied asking him why he didnt bother reading my email because I already provided all the info. After another few days of waiting I get a reply back telling me they cannot locate my account (bc apparently there are a lot of ppl with my name and stats I guess) and they wanted me to have someone right 'for gree' on my wall. I guess if you write anything about gree on your wall they can instantly find you. So after a week and a half to 2 weeks I finally got my account back which should have taken less than 5 mins.

So no, support isnt just backed up bc of some problem they are always this horrible and have a severe lack of caring about the ppl that pay theur salary

Post Count
    Bump.....still nothing

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    I said I'd try to find an eta, but alas, I have not. I'll let you guys know when I do.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    How could the transfers be working perfectly now this? Think Gree would get on it so endless amounts of support messages are not sent
    Quote Originally Posted by N41LZ View Post
    Gree you have made a big mistake, 1 Uzi should cost 100 Gold, not 5

And the event should be 12 hours only...
    You giving us too much bro, like a restaurant giving out large messy portionsss

Post Count
    Bump....for those of us still waiting...