A&F / Cj

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A&F / Cj

Banned
    Post Count

A&F / Cj

Could either of you please keep players updated on the ios transfer issue, nobody can transfer and yet for over a week the only response we have had is, "we're looking Into it". After all if you have only half the players taking part in events, you lose out on half the money, do the maths and get us updateda please.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    bump!!!! I want answer as well!!!

Post Count
    yes please

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I sent a transfer ticket 8 days ago and attached all supporting documents( gold purchase receipt, etc...) and all information( code, device type...)

finally, I got a reply today: Thank you for contacting us. I can assist you in transferring your account. I will need as much of the following information as possible:

WTF Gree!? All he would had to do was scroll down all the info. It was there!!!!

Now waiting again...Gr8 job gree! Awesome customer service!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by raymondmccabemfc View Post
    Could either of you please keep players updated on the ios transfer issue, nobody can transfer and yet for over a week the only response we have had is, "we're looking Into it". After all if you have only half the players taking part in events, you lose out on half the money, do the maths and get us updateda please.
    obviously we weren't going to get a reply...

Post Count
    Yep, I've been bumping this one for a week. I move between phone and iPad but now it's stuck on my iPad!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by llpbrace@gmail.com View Post
    I sent a transfer ticket 8 days ago and attached all supporting documents( gold purchase receipt, etc...) and all information( code, device type...)

finally, I got a reply today: Thank you for contacting us. I can assist you in transferring your account. I will need as much of the following information as possible:

WTF Gree!? All he would had to do was scroll down all the info. It was there!!!!

Now waiting again...Gr8 job gree! Awesome customer service!
    I got the same email after a week of waiting. So annoying. Just want it switched.

Post Count
    Wow. I sent in a request on 2/16 for a phone that was stolen to get it transferred to my new phone. I sent in all the usual required stuff, gold purchases, account info for old and new accounts like I have done before and I get a canned email from support 1 week later on 2/23 asking if I was still having in-game issues. After reading that email and firing up the game on the new phone and seeing the new account still there I was ready to throw the new phone out the window. WTF.

I sent a nice calm replay saying the issue has not been resolved and now we are going on 2 days with no word. For something that takes 2 minutes to do I am beside myself on the amount of time and lack of support Gree support has. Are they that swamped that it takes a WEEK to get to a transfer account ticket?

Consistent Contributor mulabenzy's Avatar
    Post Count
    Why is there something always wrong with this game? Do these programmers have degrees or did they get their experience hacking Runescape.

Interested in Joining a top 500 Syndicate? Pm me.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

frustrating!?!?!?!?

So in my email to Gree i give them all the info they need to do transfer when i first request the transfer of accounts.
    then after not hearing anything for 5 days i send another email asking if they had any luck and i get a response from a rep saying to give him all the info that i had given him in my first email.

so it's been 2 days since i resent the same info and still no transfer?!?!?!?!

If i have given you the info you need twice, why can't you transfer the accounts?

Banned
    Post Count
    Seriously, still no reply from gree...mods get us updated, and do your job.

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hey, a fix is in the works, let me see if I can find an eta.

Post Count

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Hey, a fix is in the works, let me see if I can find an eta.
    Is this the reason for the hold up on support tickets asking for a transfer? My phone was stolen so I can't do the in-game iOS transfer. I submitted a ticket on 2/16 so 9 days ago and still nothing.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    same here! submitted on 16th still nothing yet

Banned
    Post Count
    Thanks a&f, any eta is better than no reply.