Thread: Looking for hitters!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Looking for hitters!

We are
    Looking for mercenarys players...we are at 23/27
    And we Will need some help for sure....we are a happy Family ....just trying to get fun.....PM me if u wanna help is!
    Have Fun!

Post Count
    Not A recruiting post, Just asking for help!
    -21/27 very difficult for our faction after this lv.
    Asking any big hitters from top factions if whiling to help out?

Send me a Pm Ill give details and answer any questions...

Sorry to all the players who hate this kind of post done on General section and my apologies
    to Die14 for stepping on his thread...

-Ghost

Lurker
    Post Count

Help!!!!

We are currently on 24/27 and need some big hitters to help us out. We have the folders just need some big guys to knock em out. Come get some free units. 165/565/701 U.S. Military Vets thanks

Lurker
    Post Count
    682-111-700 currently 11/27 (lvl 70) on raid bosses. We are short handed and need help to move the bosses along. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    also looking for some heavy hitters for the 100s, 95s are no prob we are 25/27 right now. we are a well organized active faction that need a couple heavy hitters to help finish off the last of the 100s in boss event. we have a ton of folders still to farm and just need to finish these dam 100s to get the unit. we are no slouch fac and think you well be very pleased if you come to help. active members only give me a PM. thanks

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You'll find all the help you need down the hall. 3 doors down, on the right, is the Faction Recruitment section. Knock 4 times. the password is: New England Clam Chowder. Tell them the people who are tired of you posting in the wrong section sent you.
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Post Count
    23/27!
    Lv22 boss 100 Took almost 1k total Gold with over 30 members hitting it. Last minute we managed to take it down.
    25 more lv 100 will be 20+K not possible for us light spenders...

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-12 View Post
    23/27!
    Lv22 boss 100 Took almost 1k total Gold with over 30 members hitting it. Last minute we managed to take it down.
    25 more lv 100 will be 20+K not possible for us light spenders...
    yep, you'll be needed at least 5 super heavy weight hitters for this job and complete 27/27, GL buddy.............moo

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnasty View Post
    yep, you'll be needed at least 5 super heavy weight hitters for this job and complete 27/27, GL buddy.............moo
    Indeed!! Thanks, Cow?

-Faction ID 647178715 (incase im not around Zzzz)

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-12 View Post
    Indeed!! Thanks, Cow?

-Faction ID 647178715 (incase im not around Zzzz)
    MW Cow does not moo BUT i do.....moo

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Why don't you bums collect iTunes and Google play cards to donate to these heavy hitters to help you? You do realise that it costs gold to help you because they aren't going to want to stick around for three days to do it

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Not to be negative but the FLTQ will cause most members not to want to move around unless they are in a faction that spends mega gold and finishes everything the first day. I don't know if this was intentional on Gree's part.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    if your on the edge like our fac you just need those couple active players to push it over. mostly im recruiting for those top players that carry a team and want to be in a faction where we all work together

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by buckshot View Post
    Why don't you bums collect iTunes and Google play cards to donate to these heavy hitters to help you? You do realise that it costs gold to help you because they aren't going to want to stick around for three days to do it
    then it will be paying to complete the event NOT help !!! As long as you've 5 super heavy hitters willingly then the problem is solved and only required about 12 to 18 hrs.............moo

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thundarr View Post
    Not to be negative but the FLTQ will cause most members not to want to move around unless they are in a faction that spends mega gold and finishes everything the first day. I don't know if this was intentional on Gree's part.
    FYI, Top factions spend nothing to complete everything in the 1st day and i know one of the top faction that been going around helping some of the LLP factions...........moo