Whats everyone doing with this upgrade?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Whats everyone doing with this upgrade?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Whats everyone doing with this upgrade?

I just don't know what to do with my upgrades. I feel so torn between following the path of the LTB and increasing my Income/Hour. It's probably not the case, but I feel like as soon as this defense building came out I have been robbed more and more. Losing too.
    I was just about to upgrade to level 4 and I decided to upgrade one of my Pagodas to Level 10.

So what should I do, just forget upgrading the defense building and the bonus items that go with it or stick to the path with the LTB. Whats everyone else doing?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Personally, NCs, but I started playing after all the good LTBs, so a veteran would probably tell you NIS, WSFG, or pagoda

Lurker
    Post Count
    i'm upgrading for the sake of getting the 20k car & the 1% attack mod that comes with it.

The defense isn't great though.. but believe GREE did claim in other thread that they will "re-visit" the defense thingy.. not sure when & how it will impact.

As always anticipate the change

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If you're IPH is such that this it is a critical consideration then, sure, quit upgrading and work on Pagodas and what not. Im still upgrading for the sake of the bike+mod, Which I personally think in the long run is worth just about any amount of money.

Post Count
    im taking mine to lvl 4 and probably gonna stop, then pogada or NC is likely next target after this lvl4 is done

Upgrading as far as I can, need the defense and the mod, plenty of time for iph

Consistent Contributor J4CK D4N13L N0 7's Avatar
    Post Count
    upgrade as much as possible for the mod.
    and with the rivals list now more dependant on stats, if your stats increase so will the rivals on your list, so the benefit of the defence increase from the building is questionable if not completely irrelevant, upgrade for the item and mod each time though.

money can be robbed for future ltbs

re iph: i'd suggest concentrate on upgrading buildings you always collect - so 24hrs most likley, if you are constantly robbed your better off upgrading the ones you collect everytime than better buildings e.g. night clubs that get robbed all the time
    Last edited by J4CK D4N13L N0 7; 02-24-2014 at 10:06 AM. Reason: adding more words of wizdom

Banned
    Post Count
    Guess I will upgrade the first one to 10 for the pointless stats, then keep leveling my pointless income until I run out of pointless cash on hand, and then say fk you gree. Thanks for ruining the fking game. 2.5 years of working toward something, to have it made completely pointless and negated in one change.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J4CK D4N13L N0 7 View Post

re iph: i'd suggest concentrate on upgrading buildings you always collect - so 24hrs most likley, if you are constantly robbed your better off upgrading the ones you collect everytime than better buildings e.g. night clubs that get robbed all the time
    Most serious IPH players have some type of spreadsheet where they decide on what the next best upgrade is. The simple adjustment to do, is if you collect Nighclubs only 2.4 x's a day (2 full and 1 rob), just adjust your NC's income to 60% of stated. You will be surprised that 60% of NC's are still better then most upgrades.
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleR7 View Post
    Personally, NCs, but I started playing after all the good LTBs, so a veteran would probably tell you NIS, WSFG, or pagoda
    Spot on if the OP is more worried about increasing his IPH. NC's are still the best bang for your buck.

If you're more interested in increasing your stats then you've got to be going for the LTB and collect as many modifiers as you can.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm upgrading my NCs to level 6
    Lambeth
    Level 143
    Retired

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Both of my NCs are at level 10. I figured a Pagoda was one of the next best things.