Why is Gree Support so ****ing slow to give an inital response?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Why is Gree Support so ****ing slow to give an inital response?

Post Count

Why is Gree Support so ****ing slow to give an inital response?

^ as the title states.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I dont know. I'm sure that the 1 or 2 people that send in a single ticket each day deserve better. Unless you think that maybe they get thousands a day

Post Count
    If they didn't want to receive so many tickets then implement a way to save the game without having to use the "transfer" function. Not my problem if they are overwhelmed with work, employ more people or design a better save function. Thanks for the sarcasm

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Worked fine for me. But be patient.
    Lead, follow, or get out of the way!
    Forget that! I impede!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I've had such a wide range of Gree support response times. Some days I'm in utter shock like when I requested a transfer and 15 minutes later it was done. Other days it takes weeks to get a response.

Lurker
    Post Count
    This is the only game I've downloaded that I've had to contact customer support for and they even suck at that....this game is a joke...I fell bad for the people that have spent money on this game. I played this game for a year on my Android and was able to create an account with an iPhone and be more powerful within a month due to the airplane mode cheat. This game is a joke and you can see how unhappy it makes the people that play it by reading this forum. Why are these people still taking this joke of a game/company seriously. .. they will never get betterm..they are the problem. Find a new game already

Banned
    Post Count
    what do U mean initial response? Initial is also the final, cause then ticket is closed and problem solved, no matter the answer

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuzer View Post
    what do U mean initial response? Initial is also the final, cause then ticket is closed and problem solved, no matter the answer
    How is it the final response when you still have to submit information to verify the account is yours? If it were a final response, you wouldn't need to reply it and the ticket would just be closed. Thanks for your informative response.

Consistent Contributor Charles of the PFJ's Avatar
    Post Count
    They don't care. Give up this game and any other they make.